Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the minium level in HUmar class you need to be in order to beat down Ice Dragon offline by your own? Around 100?

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

I don't know much about PSO.. I've never played it, but what level has Ice Dragon? @_@

...never played it...yet posts at a site about it...anyways

yeah the ice dragon is in the forst i think..the new forest...replacing the old fire dragon..correct me if i am wrong

Level doesn't matter that much. If you had a really difficult time with ultimate forest, just don't fight the dragon.

For example, a lv 70 HUmar with a s-rank needle will have little difficulty taking down the dragon, while a lv 110 HUmar with an ancient saber may have some difficulty.

Same thing can be said for rest of the bosses (cept Falz). If the area wasn't too much trouble, go fight the boss.

I killed the Sil Dragon at around level 101 with my HUmar (offline).

And took care of Dal Ra Lie at level 103.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I beat the Ice Dragon when I was Lv 100-101 roughly with the Lavis Cannon +15 that has all 0%.

Hmm... all right people. Thanks a lot. It's just that I beated the dragon and wanted to know if I was at the right time to move on to the caves or if I needed to go to forest to have more pratice.

Continue running through Forest till you find some nice ???SPECIAL WEAPON with good %s and level up. I'm lv 112 now and ult cave is still a bit rough.

heh, I beat Sil Dragon w/ my HUmar around level 75. It took a while, but you can do it.

I beat the Sill Dragon at lvl 56 using a 6 scape dolls a power mag and an Ancient Saber 45% native