Well after countless hours spending our lives on this game, we have finally beat it, but to say about the ending, I'm a tad bit disappointed. My friend and I are really good at RPGs, we've played the good ones and we've played the bad ones, but seriously, we called most of what's going to happened before it was going to happen (except for that one part where the past is revealed for like 20min of the game which I ain't saying because it might spoil it for some ppl).

After beating (spoiler), we got the ending. I was a tad bit disappoint and I guess the music, almost the characters keeping a rentention of their same emotion, well... I guess I wasn't moved by it. I felt like one part that it reminded me of Metal Gear Solid 2 once, but eh...

I don't know maybe I was expecting WAY TOO MUCH for this game since the plot kept on doing this and that and this and that making you wondering what's up with these ppl and when are we going to get on the main storyline type thing. I'm starting to see a lot of stories with nice built storylines only to deliver you a not so what-you-say fulfilling ending.

I so agree, I kinda wish (spoiler) happened and that (spoiler) didn't (spoiler) and (spoiler) But O well...

The whole plot was just a bad rip off of Secret of Mana for SNES. The other thing left to happen wouldve been for Noishe to turn into a Mana Beast at the end, and there was even something in the game that sorta hinted towards that too (forget the exact line though). I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed the game quite a bit, and did beat it myself which is rare. Usually I get to the last boss or close to it and put the game down. I actually finished this one but it is a really really blatent rip off of SoM.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2004-08-17 15:53, Sharkyland wrote:

Well after countless hours spending our lives on this game, we have finally beat it, but to say about the ending, I'm a tad bit disappointed. My friend and I are really good at RPGs, we've played the good ones and we've played the bad ones, but seriously, we called most of what's going to happened before it was going to happen (except for that one part where the past is revealed for like 20min of the game which I ain't saying because it might spoil it for some ppl).

After beating (spoiler), we got the ending. I was a tad bit disappoint and I guess the music, almost the characters keeping a rentention of their same emotion, well... I guess I wasn't moved by it. I felt like one part that it reminded me of Metal Gear Solid 2 once, but eh...

I don't know maybe I was expecting WAY TOO MUCH for this game since the plot kept on doing this and that and this and that making you wondering what's up with these ppl and when are we going to get on the main storyline type thing. I'm starting to see a lot of stories with nice built storylines only to deliver you a not so what-you-say fulfilling ending.
    I was also disappointed on how easy the final boss was even on Mania Mode

But I totally agree, the ending was bad for all the twists and plots they had.

Hopefully they make a prequel, rather then a sequel, if they even do that