Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have heard rumors, that they can only be found in forest on vhard, on a rare blue rappy, ive seen only 1 blue rappy so far, and it droped like 3000mesta. any no if this is where they are? and if not where are they?

I haven't seen any. I have a friend that saw a blue rappy on normal at level 12

so.....

Yes i fouhgt a blue rappy thing in forest 2 when i was level 8 or 9 i can't remember but it only gave me 100 exp whuch leveled me up
    and a atomizer of some sort. And what is a mag cell?

Chii`s Pantsu

I was Seqret's friend that saw the Al Rappy in normal. I got 100 EXP, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to shoot it and make it drop something, cause I was distracted by other enemies. I encountered a Nar Lily later in the same game (in Caves 1), and it dropped an Evade Material. Whoopie.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Bleh on 2001-02-21 06:58 ]</font>

Chii`s Pantsu

A mag cell is a special item that will make a MAG evolve into something... well, special. There's some requirements, I believe (Opa-Opa requires 100 Mind, if I'm not mistaken), and they're extremely rare. The mag cells that I know of are #502, #266 (I think), and Opa-Opa Heart.

cool i will have to find some!

Don't forget the hildeblue! Wee! (No, I'm not kidding. I saw this guy ONCE. Only once. And I think he dropped one hell of a weapon.)

As far as I know the only place to fing Mag Cells are the forest in v-hard mode. It would not make any sence for a VERY rare item to be located on anything less that v-hard...

I would assume its easier to find these rare creatures online, rather than off. More creatures and all that..

I've found two Mag Cell 502 on VHard forest,
    Two mags of mine envolved into Soniti, it gives you invincibility every boss fight, every time you max the PB and when you are near death.