Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

I checked ebgames.com for the first time in a while and they had Eternal Darkness as now shipping so i was wandering if anyone who has it can give a lottle summary of it.

Village Idiot

I picked up my copy today, it is AMAZING. Go out and buy it immediately. A summary would take too long, just trust me on this, and buy it NOW. The insanity effects are awesome. I almost went insane myself.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

That game looks like it's messed up, it will probably make me even more insane.

this game is honestly one of the best games ive played. if you dont own this game, get one. if you dont have a gamecube, i suggest you get one and ED.

there are many reasons why i like this game so much. it has GREAT surround sound features. you hear whispers, music, etc. with the surround sound.

i also like its drab/goth appearance. the game starts with a poem by edgar allan poe, which is cool in my opinion. and lets just say, not everything goes right in the storyline.

so far, the story has consumed me. ive only played a little bit though.

dont get me wrong, the gameplay is great. it has a targeting system so you can hit their head, arms, or torso. early on in the game, theyre arent alot of spells, but im sure spells will be MUCH more important later on.

buy this game. thats pretty much all i have to say.

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

Yeah, i was supposed to get it yesterday, but was unable >_<. IGN says it's the first most-own game for the GC, so I can't wait! Today's the day I plunge into darkness...well Friday actually, I let my friend borrow my GC...DOH!

I'm only 2 hours into it, but I can honestly say this is my new favorite single player game.

Yes, buy this game ASAP. It's simply awesome.

5 hours today.. eyes hurt...

insanity effects connot be explained.. its is truley a messed up game..

o yea, my advice: do NOT go insane on purpose.. sure its fun the first little shit happends but it gets worse.. kinda like picking a scab...

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I'm just wondering, what happens when you start to go insane? Do you start seeing weird monsters or something? Or is it just pink elephants dancing around?

You see even more monsters as the camera wobbles and the music gets even creepier...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-06-27 09:10 ]</font>