Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast
    Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

If you could, right down to very animation, what would it be and why?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-13 18:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-15 16:41 ]</font>

A 3-hit single target whip. Like, the end is a saber hilt and then it's a photon wire looking thing. The tip is a small titanium ball that when you attack, little photon spikes enlarge from it (like Mace of Adaman) With males, a diagonal downward-swing, then a horizontal swing, then a vertical swing.
    With females, a vertical (that swings upward), then another vertical swing (that swings downward), then they pull it back and snap it in a linear motion.
    Hunters and Forces only.
    And it's a class of weapon, PHOTON WHIPS.

Idk, something like......a metal sword with a photon aura and....uhhh.....idk, but if I could make a weapon, It'd be the coolest

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

A pair of coat hangers acting as daggers.

Wait... PHOTONIC COATHANGERS! I'm a genius.

Well, it would be nice if there were more joke weapons.

On 2004-09-02 16:50, milat wrote:
    Idk, something like......a metal sword with a photon aura and....uhhh.....idk, but if I could make a weapon, It'd be the coolest
    Sounds like a Sword...
    The basic Photon Sword

On 2004-09-02 16:48, MegamanX wrote:
    A 3-hit single target whip. Like, the end is a saber hilt and then it's a photon wire looking thing. The tip is a small titanium ball that when you attack, little photon spikes enlarge from it (like Mace of Adaman) With males, a diagonal downward-swing, then a horizontal swing, then a vertical swing.
    With females, a vertical (that swings upward), then another vertical swing (that swings downward), then they pull it back and snap it in a linear motion.
    Hunters and Forces only.
    And it's a class of weapon, PHOTON WHIPS.
    I thought of those. Theftizer.

Anyways, I'd have something like... A Photon Mace/Flail(Whatever. The stick with a ball on a chain).

Hmmm, have to think of a combo for it. Of course though the animation when you run is you swinging it above your head or at your side.

Perhaps you could uppercut with a diagonal blow, and then just slam it down the other two times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-09-02 17:02 ]</font>

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I would make a gunblade (like in FF and give it ten swings (fast ones) and after the ten swings it can shoot five times or if you just want to shoot with it you can go into sinper mode and shoot the monsters. It can hit more than one enemy in both sword and gun mode, it's special is cloud's/seph's(cuz they both had it) omnislash for the sword mode, Olga's green bow wave for the gun. Of course this would be an extremely rare drop (1/520000) cuz this woud be the game ult weapon, but it would be worth it. (Oh and it's not a boss drop...cuz that would suck.)

An upgraded version of Elysion. It would look the same, but would have stats between that of Ancient Saber and Red Saber. The special attack would be a blade-beam of fire (kinda like Orotiagito's, but firey), that deals hard attack damage, but drains HP. Oh, and you can only equip it once you have 800 MST.

On 2004-09-02 17:05, Shadowpawn wrote:
    I would make a gunblade (like in FF and give it ten swings (fast ones) and after the ten swings it can shoot five times or if you just want to shoot with it you can go into sinper mode and shoot the monsters. It can hit more than one enemy in both sword and gun mode, it's special is cloud's/seph's(cuz they both had it) omnislash for the sword mode, Olga's green bow wave for the gun. Of course this would be an extremely rare drop (1/520000) cuz this woud be the game ult weapon, but it would be worth it. (Oh and it's not a boss drop...cuz that would suck.)
    I like the gunblade

photon bombs. you throw them into a group of enemies and it explodes.