Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just seen this posted on hey.to/pso seems they made HUnewearl have highest defence and evade from the start now and it's kinda odd how they pretty much all start with the same atp. HUcast and HUcaseal seem to start out the same apart from ata which HUcaseal gets more.

Aussie RAcast Battler

..wierd.. HUnny should have the lowest dfp of the hunters I would've thought.

I'm still going to use HUmar.

On 2002-06-26 05:59, Jason wrote:
    That's one more HUmar on GC PSO, obviously what we're going to see now is the same ammount of HUmars as in PSO DC. Maybe more FOmars at least, since it ends with "mar" Still it'll be scarce people who pick forces
    And on subject, I really hope they make good stat changes overall so we can have a more balanced game I hate seeing some HUcasts hitting like 1,000 damage on ULT with my S/D J/Z O___o
    Edit: Heeey maybe I should take that 1,000 as a good thing, that means my S/D is reallly that good lol Well, still, they should be toned down more

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2002-06-26 06:16 ]</font>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Svm Inimicus Mali

The fact that all the hunters start out with the same ATP is proof that we'd need to see some more leveled-up characters to really rank their their abilities. :/

On 2002-06-26 06:09, Rubesahl wrote:
    On 2002-06-26 05:59, Jason wrote:
    That's one more HUmar on GC PSO, obviously what we're going to see now is the same ammount of HUmars as in PSO DC. Maybe more FOmars at least, since it ends with "mar" Still it'll be scarce people who pick forces
    And on subject, I really hope they make good stat changes overall so we can have a more balanced game I hate seeing some HUcasts hitting like 1,000 damage on ULT with my S/D J/Z O___o
    Edit: Heeey maybe I should take that 1,000 as a good thing, that means my S/D is reallly that good lol Well, still, they should be toned down more

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2002-06-26 06:16 ]</font>
    Hey, those screenshots don't have MAXED stats in them.

What do you mean? Really, I don't get it Sorry;;

On 2002-06-26 04:24, Defend wrote:
    ..wierd.. HUnny should have the lowest dfp of the hunters I would've thought.
    HUnewearls aren't humans.

On 2002-06-26 06:28, Rubesahl wrote:
    Fuck you.

On 2002-06-26 06:29, Jason wrote:
    On 2002-06-26 06:28, Rubesahl wrote:
    Fuck you.
    What did I say wrong?! I wasn't making fun of you or anything! Sorry if I sound like a retard ?__? Anyway do you mean by max stats as in when they get to highest level or something? Anyway calm down godammit, I didn't say anything offensive O___o