Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casting call

Well, I'm not sure if this is where I should be putting this, but since none of my tutorials have been moved, and this is a casting call for episode 10, I figured this would be as good as any place to start.

So yes, I'm needing a lot of extra characters to appear in this episode. It isn't for the normal gameplay though, but more for the bracket scenes surrounding the tutorial part of the spaceship. Basically, I'm looking for characters to be in the parts of the episode that will make it worth watching. This is going to be the biggest episode in the series, and it will also be one of the last. Some of these scenes may require a few shots to get, as they will be a little tricky to pull off, but I am confident they can be done correctly to make this look and play wonderfully. This will end up being the Halloween episode, also, since it will likely take me a bit to edit the scenes just right. It should also be the best episode of the series, I was horribly disappointed with how badly episode 9 sucked, and I want to make up for that with this one.

So then, if you are looking for slightly more attention from the limited viewers that already know you on these forums, as well as a few others that I post these at, and you are able to follow directions well, then just post here. I'm hoping to get the majority of the footage shot by Friday.

Sign up today for Phantasy Star Tutorial: Episode 10, The ghosts of Pioneer 2.

If this isn't in the right section, I appologize. I figure I already know who's going to end up moving the thread if it does get moved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-08 20:21 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

Well, I've already said if you need my help to just mail me. But since I've already been in 2 scenes(3?). It would be a little more fair if someone else would give it a go. Just remember I'm just a mail away though.

If you want I could help you

I would love to be in one and I could kick my sister off of the GC to get on if you want me to help today

Thank you, again Saiffwin. This is going to be a big episode, so it isn't going to matter much if you are in more than one or two scenes. In fact, it would run together a bit better if the same people were in a lot of the scenes. It will all make more sense when it's coming together.

Thank you, Eclair. In fact, I was looking for a female character for a short scene tonight. This episode will have a lot of song and dance in it, and there are a few solos, duetts, and trios that need to flash words in unison. This is much easier to do than it may seem, and a few scenes have already been filmed in this manner for this episode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-08 21:43 ]</font>

>.<

damnit I went to ask kevin if he got the keyboard for the GC and he didn't

so I would most likely be useless to you

Good point. I wouldn't dream of asking anybody without a keyboard to set up bunch of quickchats. However, there is one scene that I was wanting to do that has one guy doing a solo, while the girl in the background is just wailing with a WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! for the entirety of the scene. You could probably help with that, if you were up for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-08 21:43 ]</font>

On 2004-09-08 19:44, trypticon wrote:

Good point. I wouldn't dream of asking anybody without a keyboard to set up bunch of quickchats. However, there is one scene that I was wanting to do that has one guy doing a solo, while the girl in the background is just wailing with a WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! for the entirety of the scene. You could probably help with that, if you were up for it.
    quick chats >.<

excuse me for my ignorance I am very forgetful at the moment

wel if you want me to help with a part of that tell me when and I shall kick nicole off the GC if it is today

I'm online right now in altair 4 1 if you want to get online now. This scene should only take a few minutes to get right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-08 21:44 ]</font>

On 2004-09-08 19:52, trypticon wrote:

I'm online right now in altair 4 1 if you want to get online now. This scene should only take a few minutes to get right.
    okay I told nicole I need cube so I can get on in like 15 minutes cause she wants to finish area first

I will help with anything you need when I am on

thank you kindly

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-09-08 21:46 ]</font>