Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok I want to see some replys so i can figre out more about the section IDs... and what level for what... please reply thanks.

Well, at level 51 (skyly section ID) I am still trying to beat the game (offline) on Hard mode. I spend most of my time running around in the ruins. The most common rare item I find is easily the DB Saber. I get 2 or 3 of them almost every trip into the ruins. I have found quite a few other rares as well, but this is definitely the most common so far.

i always find either db's saber, varista, or club of laconium (yay). my section id is skyly.

Level 76
    Section ID: YellowBoze

Difficulty: Normal
    Items: Fake Agitos

Difficulty: Hard
    Items: DB Saber, Varsita

Difficulty: Very Hard
    Items: DB Saber, Varsita, Club of laconium, Blade Dance, Divinity Barriers, Ultimate Sheilds, and other assorted crap.

I think most rares depend on where you are and what difficulty your in. Sometimes I find 3 or 4 double sabers in the mines, but no where else. The really rare items like Twin Brands and others may depend on your area, difficulty and section id.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2001-02-21 11:59 ]</font>

level 84
    ID greennill

and to tell ya the thruth......my ID stinks!

nothing rare in normal.......

found 1 double saber on hard in the mines

on v-hard in the ruinsB saber,Visk,Meteor Smash,Justice,Slicer of asasin,Flowen Sword,crush bullet, ya know the usual Cr*p!

where o where is the chainsaw!!!

funny thing is that i have elsaber Buster,S-beats blade,Spread needle,Inferno bazooka,Red claw,(had blue version but traded it for the spread needle and bazooka)2 double sabers.

and all by trading!

i think that whitill is the best ID.

wow!
    look at those green smilies!!!

Unfortunaly there is no real information about the section id's. Currently its all theory. What we can do if you are willing to put in the time is this.

Give me 2 voluenteeers from each section ID. Over 8 hours of combat you write down every item you get, no matter how trivial. Make sure you are soloing and are online. I will make the comparisons and create a table off of the data I get.

Is anyone willing to put in the time for this? If so private message me.

This way we can finally know the truth about the section ID's.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

The more I read about this, the more I believe that every section ID sucks. Now, my main is lv. 85, Redria. But get this: I find the exact same stuff Lord_Ariakas does. I've found exactly two double sabers in the entire time I've played (both in the mines - hmm), almost no daggers or partisans (which I'd like), and too f'ing many DB sabers and Varistas.

I'm purplenum, and all I ever seem to find in the mines are Blade Dances. BLADE DANCE BLADE DANCE BLADE DANCE!! Hello there sir, would you like a double saber to commemorate your 15-fucking-millionth trip through our lovely abode of cheating purple-laser-robots and annoying zippy flying things? Oh I'm sorry, we're all out! But how about 500 BLADE DANCES INSTEAD?!?

Veteran Fighter

You know... it's odd...

I play offline and it's those wonderful DBs Sabers and Varistas (with the occasional battle Verge/Club of Laconium/Fire Sceptre: Idri or something like that)

I play online and I can count on finding 20-30 Vises. The thing is... both of these are under the Same secID (Whitill)

Today I hopped online with Kate, Josh and D3t3r, (Hey guys, let's do it again sometime!)
    and what pops up every time? Vise after Vise after Vise after Vise. I've got like 4 in the bank. I happened upon a Blade dance, but even that had Negative%s and no ammount of reidentifying would make those go away... *sigh*