Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Creator Of Worlds

"Ladies and gentlemen. And Androids. And hermaphrodites. And those who either don't have a gender or who aren't really sure any more. I have summoned you, the aforementioned members of the Hunter community together for a mission of great importance. You will hold the destiny of this world in your hands as you strive for... For..."

"Uh, Sir? Who are you talking to?" Said Irene to Principal Tyrell.

She had become concerned with his behaviour these past couple of days. He had practically become obsessed with arranging this 'Treasure Hunt' as he referred to it. He locked himself away in his office for hundreds of Beats at a time, scribbling notes that he refused to show her. In fact he had only tried to look up her dress twice today. She was starting to feel unloved.

"I'm practising, Irene. For an event of this magnitude, I have to convey the sheer... The sheer..."

"Magnitude?" She suggested.

"Yes! The sheer Magnitude of the event. The very future of our survival depends on the crazy nuts that will show up today."

Tyrell did broad sweeps of his arms to emphasize the sheer magnitude of the point he was making. Irene merely shook her head. They stood upon a stage vacated from the Rappy festival so although they were in the forest, there were plenty of facilities still setup to handle the inevitable crowds of maniacs that would be appearing any moment now...

"He hath defaced the rappy festival with his lardy prescence. Soon, he shalt die..."

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

Durga walked into the open clearing that used to house the rappy festival. He looked around and noticed Principal Tyrell standing on a platform with his assistant.

He was followed shortly by Hugh, who was as always, silent in his approach.

"Ahh, Hugh. Ah havn't seen ye in a good while."

"Indeed. It's been awile since we've done any exploring as well. I hope this treasure hunt will be more than another hunters guild mission."

"Me too."

Creator Of Worlds

Wow! The first reply was spam! New record!

"Ughhhhhhh!" Groaned the male voice. Or rather the pile of leaves did, anyway.

The leaves shifted and eventually parted to reveal a dishevelled RAmar dressed in blue and white. His face showed about a day's worth of stubble and his eyes were red and bloodshot.

"Ugh. That was some Rappy festival..." He said scratching himself inappropriately. "... But whats with the shouting?"

Standing up he realised that the festival had finished but something else had started. Now if only he could remember where he put his Flame Visit...

The Original Bullet Magnet

Something loud was thrashing about in the bushes near the rappy festival clearing. twigs would snap. leaves would swosh. obsenities were uttered. Two giant black paws pulled a bush out of the way, as a giant monster strode out from the clearing. The huge mass of black metal looked rough. Indeed The MyTea B.O.C. - RAcast Extraodinare was the most dented, rusted, cracked, beaten up and downright damaged RAcast still in service. To make matters worse, he had leaves and twigs sticking out of the various parts of his body, while his legs were caked in mud from the knee down. In his right hand he idly carried he trusty Yasminkov 7000H. He scanned the ground infornt of him, letting go of a branch, the branch swining back and smashing into the face of the Newman that followed behind him.

It was a young lady. Unlike the typical female Newmans, this one had opted for the life of a ranger. She wore modified RAmar armor (fitted for her slight female frame), prefering it over what most human female hunters wore. She'd rather have some thick-assed armor than the flimsy garbs that RAmarls wore. Her pink hair stood out against the earthly colours of the Ragolian forest. The branch smacked her in the face, sending her to the ground with an indignant yelp.

Boc looked round to his companion. "Quira, get ur ass up, this is no time to be messing around, we have an important mission!!!" The droid bellowed with zeal, determination and strength in his voice.

The short RAnewearl spat out several leaves and looked up at the towering wreck. she resisted the urge to plant a bullet in the middle of Boc's visor, standing up and wiping the dirt from her behind. "Christ in a cartoon rustbucket, is it really that important!" she said.

"Of course it is! He stole a very important component! We must retrieve it as soon as possible!!" The droid yelled, leaves falling off him as he moved around conveying his point.

"look boc, I'm bloody well sure the doc can fit you with a new one." Quira replied.

"But it was my FINGER!!!" The droid screamed like a spoilt child holind up his left hand to reveal a missing piggy.

"Its your own chuffin' fault! I told you not to pet that rappy! I told you that You'd regret it! And now 'ere we are out in the wild searching for the over-grown tweety pie who ate your finger when i could be home drinking myself into oblivion!" The RAnewearl said, beginning to walk on.

"But he looked so friendly! How was i to know that it was a evil little bastard?!? And its still morning you drunkard!!" Boc replied.

"Because all Rappy's are evil! Why do ya think theres so many one-eyed HUnewearl's on pioneer 2? the little blighters pick the eyes outa their scones! And incidently it was you who drove me to drink... Hey whats that going on over there?" Quira said, pointing in the direction of the rappy festival.

Boc zoomed his vision to get a better look. He could see a large plump man on a stage, beside him a rather worried looking hottie. Elsewhere a hobo-esq ranger was pulling himself out of a pile of leaves. "Oh Joy! Tyrell the fat pie is down at Rappy Vegas! there must be something going on today! We gotta go! If even just to scream loudly at Bernie over there who looks as hung-over as Zi did the first time he took a swig of oil! His head will explode!" The droid said jumping around excitedly.

"Wot bout your finger?" the pink haired terror quizzed.

"Eh screw it, i still have my trigger & middle fingers, and thats all i need. Shootin and insulting - what i live for. Besides, maybe the theiving little bastard is around down there." The droid said.

"oh alright, but promise me that you'll not go purging any large unstable structures this time." Quira said. Tales of the events during the summer had traveled far.

"I promise nothing!" The ancient bot said, scooping Quira under his arm "Onwards! Into the breech once more dear friends!" He said pounding his way down a hill towards the rappy festival.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

The camera is held at eye level, and is shaky. A mighty forest can be seen. A voice talks, almost remembering about times long past.

"There is a fine line between insanity, and rage. Many walk this line everyday... although most are behind bars, one would hope.

There are those, however, who are rightfully insane, and criminally rageful... and many are those of the hunter variety... and yes, of course I'm talking about one of them.

what, did you think I was just randomly talking about that Kireek guy? No way, isn't he dead now? eh.
    But anyways...uhm."

The camera swings around and is pointed at a human male, one with a Ramar's head band and a second one placed around what appears to be grey/steel eyes.

"Yea, yea. "Dude, wtf?! Teh hax thts nt na I colour!?" I get that alot. But those people usually die shortly after..."

The camera swings around again into the forest.

"Today... I, Logical2u, anti-military zealot, will single handedly win!!! this here treasure hunt. And probably will be richer... I hope."

The camera is suddenly dropped on the ground, and the tape is removed. It keeps recording until the moment a booted foot crushes it.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Solstis, generally not one to be shocked, was surprised when he spotted a pile of leaves stand up and start moving.

He seemed oddly familiar, but Solstis declined to speak to the man, deciding that since everyone had long assumed the perky FOnewm was dead, he had better keep it that way.

"He hath defaced the rappy festival with his lardy prescence. Soon, he shalt die..."

Solstis jumped when he heard those words uttered from somewhere deep within the forest.

Could it be the fabled one...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-09-20 14:59 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

Durga heard a hearty thumping coming from the forest, and the cheery yelling of BOC.

The short red HUcast looked to the rustbucket, carrying what looked to be a HUnewearl in ranger's clothes.

"Ey ther BOC. Been Awhile, Hahsn't it?" He said to BOC, giving a slight wave.

Hugh looked around to the people that had already congregated.

Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me

What have I done!? Sephiroth666E3ilHowDoIRunFaster!?!? wondered as he jumped a fence into an alley between two run down appartment buildings. His saber active, he held it as a baton and went into a full sprint. Not caring that the alley was a dead end leading to a collosal fall down the twists and turns of occupied and vaccant space of pioneer 2, he jumped off the platform in dire hope he could find something to land on. Lady luck must have taken glance upon his plight that day, as not thirty feet bellow was an adjacent platform with a convenient flat topped building for him to land on. Originally he thought that the coralian architecture was a joke, having large floating platforms to support the streets that the upper and middle classes made up. But for some reason now, he didnt mind it so much anymore.

During mid fall, he looked back at the alley on the platform above him in a hope that he had lost his persuer. But upon falling a few more feet, the thrusters used to keep the platform afloat and illuminate pioneer 2's air streets blinded him at such a close distance. The next thing he realized, he was on a cold, hard surface, his leg in immense pain. The inevitable second thud came. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked up.

"With a fall that big, you should really bend your knees and go into a roll." The newman in front of him informed. Seph tried to get to his feet, but the pain shot back like a rattlesnake. It was obviously broken.

"Mister, i don't know who you are, i dont know why you'r so persistant, but why exactly the hell are you chasing me!? Am i different than everyone else in some way??"

Narrowing his eye, and coming to one knee infront of him, the man came face to face with Seph. The pain had blurred his vision, but he recognized that hooded face any day. The chill that ran through him numbed the pain completely. Zi'Zuku pulled out his custom knife.

"Because you're the only guy who got a picture of me in a festive rappy costume last night."

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

I Dream Of Sleep

Deuce Deckard stood in front of the stage and waited for Tyrell to finish his speech.

He had cleaned up pretty well since the last time he had been seen, sporting a newly trimmed short back and sides hair cut and only enough stubble to look rugged rather then like a hobo. He had also finally figured out how to balance out his drinking.

He had found that drinking too much made him act weird and drinking too little made him act weirder. He had finally settled on mixing beer and coffee to stay on that fine line that was normal. Alchofiene was what he called it, and he was now taking a sip of it from a hip flask and enjoying the fact that he could just about see up Irene the Secretary's skirt. Life was good, he just wish he knew what Tyrell was planning with this treasure hunt.