Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canune Ring Cooker

On 2004-09-21 21:07, ETERNALFLAME wrote:
    ok here is how it goes a few days ago me and my friends beat pso I&II for the GC twice(we beat episode I).the first time we beat it we teleported back to pioneer2 and quit and saved.but when we started again we were back where we started because we forgot red ring rico.the second time we beat it but my friends mom rushed us of the GC so we were screwd over again.so here is my question.do you have to pick up red ring rico or do you go to the mayors office and talk to him?(oh and i have to get of the computer in five minutes so could you please answer quickly.or i can veiw your post tommorow.thanks.)
    This post is confusing. There are several possible ways of interpreting what you wrote. However, to me, It looks like you meant that played through PSO with friends split-screen and were able to fight all the way to the Ruins and beat Dark Falz. You then said that you teleported back to Pioneer 2 and then saved the game. Then you said you played again and you had to start over. I believe you mean that you had to start over from the Forest when you played again.

If you were actually playing split-screen like I am guessing you were, then you must realize that that means you were playing in multiplayer mode. In PSO, your progress is not saved in multiplayer mode. It is only saved in single player mode.

There is a way, in a sense, to progress in multiplayer mode only. You can access the successive higher difficulty levels by reaching character levels 20, 40, and 80. But you will never be able to save the access you gained to the Caves, Mines, and Ruins from multiplayer alone. (The access to those areas, in fact, is carried over from single player mode, not vice versa).

If I read you right, then I hope that helps.

Haven't any of you ever beaten ultimate without doing all the quests offline. No, well if you had you would have noticed something different about the pics being displayed during the credits. Instead of showing the normal pics of the bosses in ult. etc. or the pics of you progressing through the game(which happens if you beat Falz without beating all the offline quests in any difficulty except ult.) you get to see pics of Rico progressing through the game. And at the end of these pics it shows her PIONEER 2, yes 2 not 1 but 2, standing infront of principal Tyrel and his secratary Irene and they are shocked. This leads me to believe that Rico somehow went back to being alive and saved herself. However, this is in single player. Perhaps she got up there because you saved her. Whatever the case try both ways. Try seeing Rico first. If itdoesn't work go to pioneer 2 and see Tyrel. Then go back to Rico. thats my best advice. If it doesn't work oh well. Ya still got plenty of exp. Right

The Angle Of Our Time

On 2004-09-24 15:11, Serapies wrote:
    Haven't any of you ever beaten ultimate without doing all the quests offline. No, well if you had you would have noticed something different about the pics being displayed during the credits. Instead of showing the normal pics of the bosses in ult. etc. or the pics of you progressing through the game(which happens if you beat Falz without beating all the offline quests in any difficulty except ult.) you get to see pics of Rico progressing through the game. And at the end of these pics it shows her PIONEER 2, yes 2 not 1 but 2, standing infront of principal Tyrel and his secratary Irene and they are shocked. This leads me to believe that Rico somehow went back to being alive and saved herself. However, this is in single player. Perhaps she got up there because you saved her. Whatever the case try both ways. Try seeing Rico first. If itdoesn't work go to pioneer 2 and see Tyrel. Then go back to Rico. thats my best advice. If it doesn't work oh well. Ya still got plenty of exp. Right
    No you dont when i 1st beat the game with my frying pan(i did all the offline quests)you see lots of rappys the mag robot and then you see red ring rico with a red saber some 1 said it changes to red hand gun and stuff and she's traning with flowen (or her dad i cant remeber)on Ep2

I beat Dark Falz on Hard (yes, I'm a bit noobish.. *cry*). After I beat that 3rd form, he's kinda screaming at everything, and just before he falls over and dies, this red thing shoots out of him... Is that Red Ring Rico? I hope she's dead before she hits if it is Rico... I wouldn't like to feel the hit when she lands... probably would make a nice crater though

Suzaku, Byakko, Genbu, Seiryuu, ARISE!

On 2004-09-26 15:09, LordWaffle wrote:
    I beat Dark Falz on Hard (yes, I'm a bit noobish.. *cry*). After I beat that 3rd form, he's kinda screaming at everything, and just before he falls over and dies, this red thing shoots out of him... Is that Red Ring Rico? I hope she's dead before she hits if it is Rico... I wouldn't like to feel the hit when she lands... probably would make a nice crater though

Maybe it would but how big would the crater be?

Guys Red Ring Rico DIES! Only her soul is saved! The pictures in the credits are for fun.

Also it was picture of her traning with her dad. In that picture she is just a little girl. That means they were training on Coral. Eventhough the backroud is a picture of the VR System. In the game you learned that they had a similar system on Coral... hmm... Ahh.

he said ult WITHOUT beating the quests.

and thanks to every pso hunters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: squeak on 2004-09-30 07:36 ]</font>

Rico is not dead!!!

Shh, you dont have to fear anymore.

On 2004-10-01 07:09, Sid wrote:
    Rico is not dead!!!
    And how do u figurea that!

She is dead. If you pay attention to the storyline you would now.

*Spoiler*

EP. 3- Endu's final cutscene
    Flowen and Rico says that in order to finish Dark Falz once and for all they need to merge "their SPIRITS" together. Creating Endu and the Germ.

Eventhough Sega has left the question of if she was alive or dead at the end of EP. 1, it is safe to say she is dead and only her spirit remains.