Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards here. Just joined and all, and I'm also fairly new to playing PSO. I bought PSO Ver.2 a couple of weeks ago and I must say that I'm hooked on it ^_^ Clocked up 40 hours so far and I'm a level 30 HUmar (I would have been a lot higher than that, but also in these few weeks I've had a fair amount of BSOD's and I've been NOL'd six times. I've not been lucky. Lucky thing is, I manged to get my girlfriend hooked on it too. We make a great team ^_^

Ahem... ANYWAY, this brings me to where I need some help. I've looked everywhere, but what my gf needs is a list of weapons that her character (her character being a HUnewearl, btw) ISN'T compatible with, so that she knows what she is compatible with. She has a list printed out y'see, and she'd really like to know.

So is there any chance anyone of you could help me out here please? I'm slightly desperate to get this for her as she'd really like it.. And my knowledge of PSO is somewhat limited o_o

Thanks in advance, BoltStryke

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoltStryke on 2002-07-01 17:18 ]</font>

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

Try Mamak's weapon/armor database:

http://mamak-int.com/idb/index.php?game=pso

For each item it has a table showing what classes can use it. Names in black mean they CAN use it, names in white can't. Very cool... It even has some info about the new GC characters and what they work with.

Or you can use the item list here or at http://www.omegahour.com/games/pso/
    You shouldn't ask people to compile a list for you when the data is easy enough to obtain, it's rude

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Greg on 2002-07-01 18:15 ]</font>

On 2002-07-01 18:10, Greg wrote:
    You shouldn't ask people to compile a list for you when the data is easy enough to obtain, it's rude
    No offense, I know making and taking all those weapon pictures probably took a while, but what good is your list? You make no reference to what classes can use things, AND you're using god/equip in a lot of the pictures, just to confuse things even more

Svm Inimicus Mali

I can only give you a list of the general types, but here goes anyway.

HUnewearl can equip:
    Sabers
    Swords
    Daggers
    Partisans
    Slicers
    Handguns
    Mechguns

HUnewearl CANNOT equip:
    Canes
    Rods
    Wands
    Rifles
    Shots

Hope that helped, but if you need me to be more specific, I'll see what I can do and PM it to you. ^_^

On 2002-07-01 18:55, Rhete wrote:
    On 2002-07-01 18:10, Greg wrote:
    God equip rules muahaha!
    Seriously though I listed my site as a third option after mamak and PSO=W

No offense, I know making and taking all those weapon pictures probably took a while, but what good is your list? You make no reference to what classes can use things, AND you're using god/equip in a lot of the pictures, just to confuse things even more

Greg: Maybe it would have been rude if the information (which was basically a list of items as well as of who is compatible of what was easily available, but indeed it seems it isn't. Thusly I asked for help. Was that a crime?

DarthWufei: Thank you so much for directing me to this site. It's indeed very cool and helpful It will take me a while to sift through the list, but it's great, thanks again ^_^

Rhete & Kupi: Thank you for backing me up, Rhete, and Kupi you were helpful too. ^_^ I really do need a more specific list, but I couldn't ask you to undertake such work. It was nice of you to offer though ^_^

Well first of all you need to learn the different type weapons.
    Saber, dagger, partisan, sword, slicer, handgun, mechgun, rifle, shot, cane, wand, rod, claw and double saber.

I'll put the ones HUnewearl can equip here down

SABER Type
    ----------
    Saber, Brand, Buster, Pallasch, Gladius, DB'S SABER, KALADBOLG, DURANDAL, AKIKO'S FRYING PAN, LAVIS CANNON,RED SABER etc... I think all saber type can be equipped by HUnewearl

DAGGER Type
    -----------
    dagger, knife, blade, edge, ripper, BLADE DANCE, BLOODY ART, CROSS SCAR, RED DAGGER, S.BEAT BLADE, TWIN CHAKRAM, etc...all dagger type can be equipped by HUne

PARTISAN Type
    -------------
    Partisan, Halberd, Glaive, Berdys, Gungnir, BRIONAC, VJAYA, GAE BOLG, SOUL EATER, SOUL BANISH, IMPERIAL PICK.
    All partisan type except BERDYSH

SWORD Type
    ----------
    Sword, Gigush, breaker, Claymore, Calibur, FLOWEN'S SWORD, LAST SURVIVOR, DRAGONSLAYER, CHAIN SAWD, RED SWORD,
    All except J.SEALED SWORD

SLICER TYPE
    -----------
    Slicer, Spinner, Cutter, Sawcer, Diska, SLICER OF ASASSIN, DISKA OF LIBERATOR, DISKA OF BRAVEMAN, RED SLICER, FLIGHT FAN.
    All except fluight cutter or srank jcutter

HANDGUN Type
    ------------
    Handgun, Autogun, Lockgun, Railgun, Raygun, VARISTA, CUSTOM RAY V.00,EGG BLASTER, RED HANDGUN, INFERNO BAZOOKA.
    All except BRAVACE, YASMINKOV 2000H, HEAVEN PUNISHER, SUPRESSED GUN, HANDGUN GULD, HANDGUN MILLA

MECHGUN Type
    ------------
    Mechgun, Assault, Repeater, Gatling, Vulcan, M&A60 VISE, H&S25 JUSTICE, SRANK PSYCHOGUN, SAMBA MARACAS .
    All except L&K14 COMBAT,RED MECHGUN, YASMINKOV 9200M, PSYCHOGUN, GULDMILLA

Rifle Type
    ----------
    HOLY RAY is the only rifle type weapon a HUnewearl can use

SHOT Type
    ---------
    SPREAD NEEDLE is the only shot type a HUnewearl can use

CANE Type
    ---------
    Only PLAINTAIN LEAF, RABBIT WAND, FLOWER CANE

ROD Type
    --------
    Only BROOM, DEMONIC FORK

WAND Type
    ---------
    Only FAMITSU MAGAZINE, MARINA'S BAG

CLAW Type
    ---------
    PHOTON CLAW, SILENCE CLAW, NEI'S CLAW, HEART OF POUMN, PANTHER'S CLAW, DRAGON'S CLAW. ALL

DOUBLE SABER Type
    -----------------
    DOUBLE SABER, TWIN BRAND, MONKEY KING BAR, METEOR CUDGEL, TWIN BLAZE, DOUBLE CANNON.
    All except STAG CUTLERY

FIST Type
    ---------
    BRAVE KNUCKLES, ANGRY FIST, GOD HAND, SONIC KNUCKLE

I think that's all. This is only accurate maybe there's some mistakes but basically this is what HUnewearl can use

On 2002-07-02 11:10, BoltStryke wrote:
    Greg: Maybe it would have been rude if the information (which was basically a list of items as well as of who is compatible of what was easily available, but indeed it seems it isn't.
    You're right. The hundreds of PSO sites out there that contain this information as well as the players guide make this information very hard to find.