Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You better start grinding that baby, you can get to 25 in no time. S. Beats arm was easy to get too wasnt it ?

Veteran Fighter

Glad to hear it Sam.

The only thing that makes me happier than the fact that you have one is the fact that you know you earned it, and actually enjoy that.

PSO Assassin

On 2001-02-22 05:51, ragnarok wrote:
    You better start grinding that baby, you can get to 25 in no time. S. Beats arm was easy to get too wasnt it ?[addsig]
    Grinding it to +25 was the first thing I did when I got it . I had so many Grinders (around 30) in my bank account that I couldn't store anything else in there anymore, except my other special weapons. When it comes to the arm, it's sheer luck, isn't it? I got it from a Sinow Beat, or whatever these things in the mines are called. Dunno how rare it is for them to drop one though. I guess today I'll be getting the Soul Eater and the Frying Pan

I just got my soul eater!

Yeah i have too many grinders so im grinding a saber to 75.

On 2001-02-22 06:39, The_Neon_Samurai Grinding it to +25 was the first thing I did when I got it . I had so many Grinders (around 30) in my bank account that I couldn't store anything else in there anymore, except my other special weapons. When it comes to the arm, it's sheer luck, isn't it? I got it from a Sinow Beat, or whatever these things in the mines are called. Dunno how rare it is for them to drop one though. I guess today I'll be getting the Soul Eater and the Frying Pan
    Heh, that's why in my bank, I only store digrinders and trigrinders. Saves more space. ^_^; I find a lot of them too... kinda scary.

Good luck on the Soul Eater and Frying Pan. The Frying Pan is one of my favorites... getting it with the HUmar, I transferred it over to my level 16 (at the time) FOmarl, and she was finally capable of killing things more easily in hand-to-hand combat... ^_^

Plus, you can't beat that 'doink' sound with the pan... ^_^

Mercenary for Hire

I've found two S-Beat blades so far, and my main hangout is the Mines. In comparison, I've found many double sabres, and a fair number of Delsabre right arms.

Therefore, from my limitted experience, I'd guess that they're pretty rare, but not a "super rare" item.

well ive been looking for soul eater for a few days, i somehow messedu p in hard after doing all but 4 quests
    now im on normal and am freaking out cuz i cant find sue in unsealed door and i hear all these people talking about it as the one with the caves boss but is mines now i realize, im doing special delivery for like an hour looking for sue lol