Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well he has a tj-sowrd but my ranger can still kick ass in battle mode. I'll keep the sealed-jsword just for the sake of having one. The only way he got both of the swords is by trading in online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-10-03 12:38 ]</font>

Master of the Free World

On 2004-10-03 07:14, Gjl wrote:
    You don't 'accidentally' find Sealed J swords, you have to hunt your ass off to get one . If he didn't want an SJ-Sword then he wouldn't have hunted for one. Simple as that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-10-03 07:16 ]</font>
    I remember on person posting on here saying how on their skyly hunter, the first run through seabed, the first gigue they saw dropped a sjs (ultimate of course)

On 2004-10-03 12:50, goku4ever wrote:
    On 2004-10-03 07:14, Gjl wrote:
    You don't 'accidentally' find Sealed J swords, you have to hunt your ass off to get one . If he didn't want an SJ-Sword then he wouldn't have hunted for one. Simple as that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-10-03 07:16 ]</font>
    I remember on person posting on here saying how on their skyly hunter, the first run through seabed, the first gigue they saw dropped a sjs (ultimate of course)
    Yeah well he probably intended to do a lot of Seaside runs for it and got insanely lucky.

At shingo:
    Since your friend got it in a trade and didn't even find it himself it's guaranteed to be duped. I'm suprised you couldn't work that out yourself. If you can't recognise a blatant dupe like that then I guess you can stop the uber legit act (looks at sig ).

Crazy Tune is annoying... I'd rather have some idiot spamming the TJ special instead of the annoying "DRREEEE" sound of the 'Tune
    Maybe, but how often have you actually seen a Crazy Tune being used? Plus it's a lot better than having 3 dupe using HUmars in your game ripping everything to shreds before you get a hit in .

At shingo:
    Since your friend got it in a trade and didn't even find it himself it's guaranteed to be duped. I'm suprised you couldn't work that out yourself. If you can't recognise a blatant dupe like that then I guess you can stop the uber legit act (looks at sig )
    Leave me alone dude i was just saying that he found them online. jeese dont get all pissy and start dissing me about

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-10-03 16:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-10-03 16:31 ]</font>