Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

since there has been a few topics about people buying a Gamecube (and because i care for you people oh so much , i took the liberty to hunt and find something that would help your decision to getting a gamecube.. So here it is..

Be warned though, it is very very long...

http://gamecube.fragland.net/cube.articles?ID=2&TID=a

good luck, and i hope this helped you

Hey look, a link that could have been posted in the other threads.

Go post the link in those threads since everyone is watching them, then they'll know. Just delete this topic, kind of pointless :
    Look, he did it again.

Lock this topic.

If people cant think/look stuff up on their own then thats pathetic.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

On 2002-07-07 23:00, ABDUR101 wrote:

Hey look, a link that could have been posted in the other threads.

all the more reason why i made this topic. Same reason we have a new member thread also. Just trying to help, but of course i will be flamed for it no doubt

On 2002-07-07 23:01, Dangerous55 wrote:
    Lock this topic.

If people cant think/look stuff up on their own then thats pathetic.
    then again, if you dont need this advice then you shouldnt be here.. simply helping

On 2002-07-07 23:04, LieutenantDwAnGStick
    all the more reason why i made this topic. Same reason we have a new member thread also. Just trying to help, but of course i will be flamed for it no doubt
    Damn, would you stop playing the whiny bitch victim role? I'm not flaming you, if I were, you'd be getting reamed 10x worse than you did in the other thread.

Everyone's eyes are on the current GC/X-box threads, post the links THERE, because there aren't that many people that need reasons to buy a GC. I agree with Dangerous, if you can't make the god damn decision, don't get it! Seriously, don't even play games if you can't decide on what console you want. Why? Because the decision is only one that YOU can make, no amount of people will ever get you to make up your mind, because we don't know what in the hell you are looking for.

If you can't look at whats available and weigh the options, then you need someone to take care of you and wipe your ass for you. And don't even bother going to the store either, because if, by some Godly miracle you get to the cashier, how the hell are you going to answer when they ask "Paper or plastic?".

I say just goto a game store, and tell them to pick something at random, role a dice, pick a number between 1 and however many consoles there are, or, learn to make your own decisions.

*gasp*

If people can't decide on a console, how are you ever going to live? You're going to let everyone else lead you around?

Ah, wow..that felt good. =)
    Look, he did it again.

On 2002-07-07 23:06, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:

then again, if you dont need this advice then you shouldnt be here.. simply helping
    These shouldnt need help is what my point was. Theres are 15 topics saying this, that was ABDURS point.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

On 2002-07-07 23:13, ABDUR101 wrote:
    On 2002-07-07 23:04, LieutenantDwAnGStick
    Damn, would you stop playing the whiny bitch victim role? I'm not flaming you, if I were, you'd be getting reamed 10x worse than you did in the other thread.

Everyone's eyes are on the current GC/X-box threads, post the links THERE, because there aren't that many people that need reasons to buy a GC. I agree with Dangerous, if you can't make the god damn decision, don't get it! Seriously, don't even play games if you can't decide on what console you want. Why? Because the decision is only one that YOU can make, no amount of people will ever get you to make up your mind, because we don't know what in the hell you are looking for.

If you can't look at whats available and weigh the options, then you need someone to take care of you and wipe your ass for you. And don't even bother going to the store either, because if, by some Godly miracle you get to the cashier, how the hell are you going to answer when they ask "Paper or plastic?".

I say just goto a game store, and tell them to pick something at random, role a dice, pick a number between 1 and however many consoles there are, or, learn to make your own decisions.

*gasp*

If people can't decide on a console, how are you ever going to live? You're going to let everyone else lead you around?

Ah, wow..that felt good. =)
    like i said this is for people who are considering of buying one. im not barking or ordering people to get one. i see no problem trying to guide people if they need guidence.. it is their choice , their free will to get one. im just there to help, like a car dealer..

i would be happy if your concern was put towards something else, mabe posting a new topic complaining about me.. besides your not running this forum, are you?

On 2002-07-07 23:29, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
    like i said this is for people who are considering of buying one. im not barking or ordering people to get one. i see no problem trying to guide people if they need guidence.. it is their choice , their free will to get one. im just there to help, like a car dealer..
    Bad experiences are had with car dealers!

You should also post a link here for people who want an X-box too though. Like http://www.teamxbox.com maybe? You have to be fair Lt Dwang, Cube needed a reason for an X-box before Dabra needed a reason for a GC. =)

i would be happy if your concern was put towards something else, mabe posting a new topic complaining about me..
    pfft, I'm not the whiny bitch here, you are. I'm just Capitan of the Obvious. All aboard the Asshole Express!

besides your not running this forum, are you?
    May God help you in that scenario >: )
    Look, he did it again.

[quote]
    On 2002-07-07 23:35, ABDUR101 wrote:

Bad experiences are had with car dealers!
    wouldnt know

You should also post a link here for people who want an X-box too though. Like http://www.teamxbox.com maybe? You have to be fair Lt Dwang, Cube needed a reason for an X-box before Dabra needed a reason for a GC. =)
    oh gosh your right Abdur, but that would be going off topic of deciding of buying a Gamecube wouldnt it.. the topic title clearly says reason for a GAMECUBE.. this is not a debate.

pfft, I'm not the whiny bitch here, you are. I'm just Capitan of the Obvious. All aboard the Asshole Express!
    hmmm your doing a good job so far

May God help you in that scenario >: )
    better keep my fingers crossed...