Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just started playing blue burst today and i have a couple of questions:
    1.i noticed that you cant use the same names as in the gc version to get the id's that you wanted. is there a site with a section id calculater for blue burst?
    2.is there any way you can play with a gamepad instead of using the keyboard for movement in the game?
    3. i read in the forum that episode 4 is for the original beta tester somewhere in the tech support thread. so does that mean im out of luck as far as episode 4?
    4.is there a sit where you can get translation for the items in the game?
    5. how is the game as far as hackers and cheaters in the game? i stopped playing the gc version based on the fact that cheating and hacking went out of control.
    6.where can i get a guide that can give me the controls for the game as well as well as a way to change the control settings in the game?

thank you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jnblz316 on 2004-12-24 20:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jnblz316 on 2004-12-24 20:54 ]</font>

On 2004-12-24 20:43, jnblz316 wrote:
    i just started playing blue burst today and i have a couple of questions:
    1.i noticed that you cant use the same names as in the gc version to get the id's that you wanted. is there a site with a section id calculater for blue burst?
    2.is there any way you can play with a gamepad instead of using the keyboard for movement in the game?
    3. i read in the forum that episode 4 is for the original beta tester somewhere in the tech support thread. so does that mean im out of luck as far as episode 4?
    4.is there a sit where you can get translation for the items in the game?
    5. how is the game as far as hackers and cheaters in the game? i stopped playing the gc version based on the fact that cheating and hacking went out of control.
    6.where can i get a guide that can give me the controls for the game as well as well as a way to change the control settings in the game?

thank you

1. I have no clue. Maybe just try some names?
    2. Probably not.
    3. Yes, there is no way you can play the EP4 trial.
    4. I'll say it again: google 'Katakana'. Learn that by heart. It's more useful/fun than most things they teach you in school. xP
    5. There is almost no cheating on Blue Burst. On GC it's still possible to avoid as long as you don't go to crowdy areas.
    6. Controls... I have no clue. I'd say just press whatever button and see if it works. x.x;

thanks for the answers ma. i have 2 more.
    a while ago someone posted a url with all the translations to all of the monomate,dimates,etc. does anyone know where this site is?
    also,will i be able to purchuse eps.4 when it is realeased in feburary?
    thanks

it's been awhile since I played psobb, but I know that you can definitely use a game pad. I set mine up so that it controlled just like my GC PSO setup.

Someone did a really nice guide on how to set up a gamepad so I'll see if I can find it again.

It was Dark-Sun that created the visual guide but unfortunately it is no longer available.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-12-25 09:32 ]</font>

thanks for cheking violetskye. i found a way to use a control pad. im currently trying figure a way to configure it like the gc version. how did you do that for yours?
    thanks

http://www.psotools.com/sectionid.shtml

Thars your Section ID calculator.

Some item translations here:
    http://www.getintothegame.net/arislan/items.htm

Credits: Arislan, Getintothegame

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOnewearl-Lina on 2004-12-25 16:11 ]</font>
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Survivor from Algo

On 2004-12-24 20:43, jnblz316 wrote:
    I do use a gamepad. You can set controls in the options menu while in the game.

sorry guys i have some more question on PSOBB Eps.4:
    1.will this be like an expansion pack to PSOBB?
    2.if so will you have to by it or can you download it free like PSOBB?
    3.when you make a game online and you pick the episodes you want to play is the Eps.4 option there or is it only available through the hunter guild?
    thanks

1.Yes, but in reality all it is so far is a rehash of Forest (going on the beta).

2.Download should be free, but the client is also going to be sold retail on CD with some sort of bonus.

3.Hunters Guild in Beta allows you to choose Episodes 1,2, and 4. I'd assume the final wouldn't change from this, seeing Episode 4 isn't a stand alone game seperate from BB.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.