There were many Symbol Chats I wanted to make in the DC version but was unable to because of the small amount of objects and the limited amount you could use. Could those of you who have the Trial Version check and see if there are any new additions to the Symbol Chat and if the same object limit as in the DC version is still in place? I would appreciate it.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I doubt they'll make many more just so people don't "draw" swear words or something. It would be very nice if they did allow a few more things on it though.

Personally, I'd like to see the limit on how many things you can use removed. So many times I was at the point of making somehting cool but was halted by the damn limitations.

In ver.2 they added sounds and I think some new parts. Perhaps they'll add some goodies in the GC version.

Removing the object limit may not be such a good idea, as people may pack their symbol chats with hundreds of little icons, causing the game to lag like it's never lagged before.

*images a person walking into a lobby, saying "EAT LAG N00BZ", and activating a 100+ icon symbol chat*

*shudders*

Anyway, perhaps I should have been more specific. What I really want is an icon like the one in v1/v2 that looks like half of a circle(it's white with a black outline). I want one like that but in solid black. There were many symbol chats I wanted to make but couldn't because there was no icon like that. I'd like a Trial Version player to check and see if there's something like that in there. If not, I sure hope they surprise us in the final version and add lots of new symbol chat options/icons.

i dont think there were new parts in v2 because v1 and v2 had to be compatible...

but yes, they should expand the the amount of different parts and maybe at least double the number of parts u can use for one sign... hm...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Feet kicking tail shaking head dancin rappy!

Im going to make some really funky pictures come starting the game.

Aussie RAcast Battler

I think the amount of parts you could place was ok. The cool designs we see around.. they're only amazing cos people have done them which such a limited canvas.

But I do think more parts to choose from would be good.. I was always getting frustrated at the lack of some simple shapes.