Veteran Fighter

I thought of a new idea just now. One of the things that we all know about PSO is that no two online games are the same. And so many funny and thought-provoking things have happened to me that I thought everyone else might have stories to tell. So, I thought maybe there could be another board made for telling these stories. You know what I mean, talk about things that happened to you, things that people said, oddities of character creation, people that were trying to cheat you but you caught on (I've got a GOOD one of these), etc. What does everyone think? Oh, and if you think this is a stupid idea, feel free to repeatedly call me an idiot, happens every day.

In need of Anger Management

well, in psi i found a short fat midget force in a lobby. i started performing the many f-key animations, to look like w i was kickin and punchin her. she started running away..........so i chased the midget for like 5 minutes....lol it was funny....midget...heh

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I was wondering if anyone else ever has had a "trade standoff"? Meaning I never drop first. Ever. Someone offered to make a trade for my double saber. I agreed, but asked that she droped first. Well she refused. I gave her my standard line on how I never drop first, blah, blah, blah... And she gave me the standard "how can I trust you?" The entire ordeal must have last 40 minutes, I swear, 40 minutes of back and forth wheeling and dealing just to see who droped first
    Obviously she had been ripped off before and simply did not trust me (can't blame her for that) In the end she typed "closes eyes and draws a deep breath". She droped her item, I picked it up. Yep, that was the one I wanted, so I in turn droped my double sabber as promised. It seemed she was utterly amazed I didn't rip her off! After that we traded cards and both got a big laugh at how long it took to make a stupid trade.

For all the talk about cheaters and theives in this game, the majority of people I've dealt with have been honest. Only theiving was off my dead body when I was like lvl 5 with similar levels, maybe even an accident that he took my precious rifle +2.

In trade though everyone has been completly honest, though I'll admit I would never trade anything big with somebody I didn't know in RL.

Why'd you steal this post from IGN, at least thank the original creator...

Veteran Fighter

I didn't know what you meant so I checked IGN and there is a post just like this there. I didn't know at the time I posted this original topic, I haven't been to IGN in over a week, and I don't usually read the boards anyway. I apologize to anyone who thought I stole it from there, I didn't know.