Meaningful things...not some bs

1.) Final Fantasy 7 (First time i ever emotionally cried when aeris died)no joke
    2.)Meghan C..first love...saved my life..broke open my feelings to her and others....
    3.) Lauren C. little girl who allways can bring smiles to my face..
    4.) My family...supportive through everything i've been through,..even if i don't like some of the advice...they mean well..i don't know whad i do without them. and my brother saved my life...was my doner at age 5.
    5.)PSO...This community is so great. i consider many people from here and fomr the game...to be a part of my life. they've helped me out. and i still talk to many of you. thank you...and i hope to keep on being with you in the future.
    6.)Video Games...kept me busy all the months i was in and out of the hospital
    7.) Music...keeps me calm...helps me figure things out when i need to think...
    8.)The Sky...it's so beutful...and sitting in grass with wind blowing and looking at the sky is so peacful...or at the bach...
    9.)Life itself...i'm glad i've gotten to expierence everything i have...
    10.) Cancer...don't ask why. I regret having it...however it had it's benefits...nearly passing away at age 5 opened up my eyes. All my friends and eleders say i have a much more mature mind than most..(of my friends and such)...i probably wouldn't be writing this if i didn't have it...because i'd be some cocky ass bastard whos' to overwhelemed with worrying about girls...however...i'd rather be who i am today...a more honerable person than what i probably would habe turned into...

The wandering Samurai

sweet man koo

i say

family-stuck with me
    video games-my only talent and love it more than anything in the world *bows to his 15 systems*

thats it i have to say

1)Acid Reflux. I've almost died from it so many times, suffocated while I laid down from the acid covering my wind pipe, and each time I was so calm, I wasn't even afraid to die. I lived though. If I hadn't stared at death so much and been so accepting of it, I'd be like the rest of the kids around here, racist, punky and ignorant. I'd never give up this disease, through it's trial it has made me the best person I could ever hope to be, and it keeps me smiling every day I see or help someone, because each day I live after those times I almost died, is a gift. I even enjoy pain, because it's part of life, and life is something I can truely enjoy.

2)My friends. I can't tell any of you how glad I am to talk to you, to even see you online, your posts, anything, just to know you're there. Always there to listen and talk to.

3) Emotions. If it weren't for them, there would be no meaning to life and to strive for what we want.

Look, he did it again.

First and foremost, my country.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

My friends and my mind.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

Videogames-without which i would have killed myself long ago
    Internet-without which i would have killed myself long ago
    Hot Pockets and microwave burritos-without which i would have starved to death long ago

i apologize for not being able to maturely post in this topic -_-

edit: thought of something

God and the wilderness

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nerd on 2002-07-10 22:58 ]</font>

First My Family
    2 my Friends ( Including People From PSOW )
    3 Videogames
    4 Pso ( Being my first online rpg )
    5 My Car
    6 My Job ( Kinda of )
    What else Do I need In Life
    Wait... Song Comming In My Head
    I need a girl to ride ride ride
    I need a girl to be my wife
    Lamo
    thats is the only thing missing other than that i am greatful for everything i have