Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Simple question! For me starting out at this game, I was an uber noob. I decided to choose a HUmar since the game said Hunters were a good starting choice. I had no idea what section ID's were an what they did. The name I chose was Eanae, of course. And what did the ID turn out to be...? Purplenum! >_< Not a very good ID for a Hunter, though it did pay off in the end with the Lavis Cannon. So answer the simple question about the days when you started pso!

Back on DC, I made a Humar named Tanaka-San. (My brother suggested it.) I think his ID was an Oran. My brothers character on the DC was a Fonewearl named Stinger, can't remember her ID.

On the GC, My first charater was a Humar named Astari, Skyly ID whom I lost to corruption once he hit 109, and just after going online.

Hmm, the very first experimental character I made was a Fonewearl called Tesilia.
    It yielded Pinkal of all things, but I had no idea what was that all about then. ^_^

Later, when I had to recreate my character, my main character ended up as Natasha. Also
    a Fonewearl, and she got the hand-me-downs from Tesilia. I got the ID Purplenum for that.

That was on DC. On the GC, Natasha was recreated as my main character.

My first character was a HUmar (still is my favorite character even though Im dont have one at the moment) named...you guessed it...Arthas Zero. I honestly couldnt think of a good name so I said "ah what the hell?" and combined two names...one of good and one of evil...

Anyways, it turned out the section ID was Whitill.

Sadly, he corrupted at level 125...That's when I decided to become legit...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-01-07 08:04 ]</font>

My first char ever for PSO was a Fonewearl named Sabrina (Purplenum) on GC. I played for quite awhile and got to level 125 or so before ever even considering going online. I bought the game used at a local video rental place for $10 Never played DC versions because I was hooked on Diablo 2 at the time

My first serious char was HUnewearl Terri (Yelllowboze) and in the beggining I thought Section ID was all about the color of your costume, hair etc. Terri got to lv 113 until my MC suddently corrupted without explanation while playing SSx (Since then I've never played that cursed game) My current char is a HUmar Bladehunter_ (Redria) the _ symbolises a backspace. I wanted to be a Redria because I read in a PSO guide from Gamefaqs that Redria fould all sorts of weps together with good armor. Now, im in a little regret, cuz I keep finding Diska of Liberator wherever I go -.-

Whitill FOmarl called Tycho. Recreated her to be a FOnewearl. Then I recreated her for the section ID twice, all at early levels.
    So that's my current FOnewearl, completely finished the game on her, all difficulties and quests on both episodes, then at level 123, I got online, trained in Vega for a month, then moved to more silent blocks, got lazy, and am currently at level 169.

Back on DC, my first character was a RAcaseal named Alys-Type (Skyly), after Alys Brangwin, my favorite mainstream PS character. I played her up to 100, then switched over to a HUnewearl until Version 2 came out.

mine was also a HUmar pinkal and his name was korin. A FREAKING PINKAL HUNTER!!! what was i thinking at the time.

Old Man

First guy, on the DC, was a Hucast, Oran. Played him completely offline up to level 140ish or so. Once he got a spread needle, he rocked big time.

Then took a Fonewearl, Pinkal up to lvl 100 and played a bit with a Fonewm through about 60ish - at that point I got bored and quite the game. Characters are all still on my DC memory cards and I've thought about playing them a bit just to compare - just haven't yet.

On the GC, played a Fonewm, a Hucast and a Fonewearl for a bit, all offline, but couldn't get back into the game.

Then xbox came. Sitka Blue D, SKyly Racast is about 6 million exp from level 200 and I've enjoyed him more than any other character on any platform. I can solo TTF now with ease, solo the towers with difficulty and I'm trying to solo Respective Tomorrow and have gotten as far as Floor 8 on the Tower before I get obliterated - but he's just fun and is the personality most recognized by my friends and on this site.

I have all other characters and id's made up with around 8 now in ultimate. Each one can be fun to play, but the best two ever for me are the Racast and the first Hucast.

Fun stuff.