Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

LATEST FROM FAMITSU:
    http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/200...,6140,0,0.html
    Translated:
    - It extends network trial to August 19th Sega July 11th, software ' ?????????????? episode 1 for the ????????????? & 2 ' sale day made that it postpones on September 12th from August 8th clear. Concerning the reason of sale postponement as for the same company, " agreeing upon to everyone, you judged the sufficient many mode which it can receive, with respect to the relationship which prepares volume, it includes adjustment, and the like it is necessary already a little to receive time to completion. Only the mass communications authorized personnel and relationship of circulation, and apologize the fact that it does to apply the annoyance where in only the user which what compared to has been enjoyed sale becomes great here deeply ", you have commented. In addition, presently, August 19th morning it was announced the period of the network trial which is executed together to o'clock of 10 that it extends

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zio on 2002-07-10 21:18 ]</font>

That link is also at THIS FUCKING SITE.
    http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html

FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCK SHIT DAMN CRAP FART BITCH ASS BULL COCK SCHWANZ PUTO MERDA PINCHE AHHH, I NEED MORE SWEAR WORDS! NOTHING CAN EXPRESS WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

OMG SKY NO FOUL LANGUAGE OR THEY WILL BAN YOUR ANGRY ASS

Wandering Warrior...

Ahh...this sucks...I was all ready too...dammit..

same sky, i was going preorder pso next week too. too bad wata never told anyone where he got his trial. I should have bought a package from lan-kwei when i had the change, now theyre on back order.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

On 2002-07-10 21:52, jonny-5 wrote:
    OMFG.. This is such BS... I mean I get my Cube modded, order the freaking bundle with the keyboard and crap and now this BS... Whaat happened to sonicteam saying "the game is finsihed" "we just have to wait till nintendo brings out some sort of online plan"...well wtf is wrong...release the game...if it is so finished!!! Crap, now I have to wait 2 more months or the freaking game... Hopefully the US version gets set back to 2003 so all non-importers can feel what I am feeling... Crap, oh well
    DAMNIT MAN NO! This didn't affect me much but if the US one is delayed until 2003 Nintendo just ditched their idea of PSO being their plan of 2002. Don't hate us non-importers because we're not rich enough to get our 'Cubes modded!

It would be great if there is a universal worldwide release date. Then I could in safety laugh at all the people who wasted money on importing and modding.

Ah, what the hell, I'll start to laugh right now.

*Laughs and dances gleefully*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-07-10 22:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-07-10 22:05 ]</font>

this just means us release will get pushed back, and i highly doubt it wont be.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

On 2002-07-10 22:16, Zio wrote:
    this just means us release will get pushed back, and i highly doubt it wont be.
    Man, if US is delayed... I'll be contemplating suicide.