Thread: Epsode 4?

RAPPY FECES!!!

I am very, very sorry if this will be locked because of ignorance, but I saw that the title of this forum is Episode 1, 2, and 4 General. I haven't been paying attention to PSO in the past 6 months, and I have no idea what's going on.. Is Episode 4 Blue Burst?

By the way, does anyone remember me? heh... It's been so long since I posted here.

Episode 4 is a part of BB; I believe it was mentioned in one of the topics here just a few days ago...

RAPPY FECES!!!

Like I said, it's been very long.. Sorry about that.

So Episode 4=Blue Burst?

On 2005-01-17 18:44, CGoodness wrote:

So Episode 4=Blue Burst?
    Ah it's fine.

Episode, 1,2, and 4 = BB. So I think. There might be something else thrown into the mix.

On 2005-01-17 18:44, CGoodness wrote:

So Episode 4=Blue Burst?
    No.

Blue Burst is a PC port of the Xbox version of PSO, with the addition of Episode 4. Episode 4, like ToH said, is PART of BB, but it doesn't constitute all of it.

Also, BB has a few other unique features, like the Team System, Game Masters, server-side saving, and so on.

RAPPY FECES!!!

So in Blue Burst, it'll be like the Episode I and II only with Epsiode 4 added? and obviouly new stuff..

Cool, but no info on console release dates yet?

Offline Only Veteran

I don't think there'll be a console version of BB... too much trouble...

I'm actually glad that this topic exists, likewise I haven't exactly been paying much attention to the world of PSO lately ( and it has been months since I last visited PSOWorld ) so I was a little bit shocked and confused when I saw "Episode 4" on the homepage.

Will Episode 4 be a proper update on the PSO Universe ( any new levels/stages, new classes ) or will it just be minor tweaks like more quests and additional items?

Allow me to help you a little bit.

Episode 4 is an expansion to the PSO game itself for PSO:Blue Burst. It will be a new epsiode to the series.

PSO Blue Burst is on the PC, and currently only in Japan and beta test in China. The US version might be coming soon, because someone noticed that in the SEGA Shop page, it was listed under Coming Soon.

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php...der=1&thold=-1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-01-21 18:38 ]</font>

Will there come a new PSO for the consoles anyway?

just wondering