Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

On 2005-01-20 14:14, Kef wrote:
    Sorry, Skorp ;-;
    I misunderstood the point of the topic, it seems, I thought it was not enough to reply to your posts ;x

I won't do it again :S

Mix, Rika's not that much more powerful than MG, if any, and it looks ugly (except maybe on tall HUcasts and RAcasts, sorry Eclair >_>), and also, it's not underrated.
    Wasn't saying Rika's was underrated.
    But yeah, there is a sort of looks thing to it, like most claws

• Red Scorpio

I feel as though the true launchers are the most underrated weapon class in the entire game. Excellent as Rifle substitutes, they can be described as "linear Shots", cutting through and piercing enemies along a varied path that is determined by the angle and range of the attack. With great range and some splash damage, Launchers can prove to be useful in multiplayer games, as well as solo, and Red Scorpio is no exception. Although lacking a decent special, Red Scorpio boasts ATP that can be easily out do most Rifles and Spreads. Adding more to this great underdog of a weapon is the drop rates and availability, making Red Scorpio a weapon you should consider on your next Ranger outing.

Red Scorpio is kinda too big for Terra so I use Guilty Light (plus it's blue, although I like red better, Terra is blue and it fits).
    I like it, rarely use it, but I love the animation with females, whether standing, walking, running or shooting.

And my other rangers are males, and males have horrible, TERRIBLE animation with launchers whether standing, walking, running or shooting >_>

Ahh, the Red Scorpio, or as I call it, the Dragon Smacker. There's nothing like popping Bob, Sil Bob, or Gol Bob out of the air with one of these babies. My RAcaseal, especially, loves hers, 'cause she's so underpowered even with Mylla&Youlla in effect.

one weapon i use a lot against elypson is my favorite one the heavens punisher. i dont like the special at all mostly because of the time to use, but it really help me against some kind of monsters, considering i dont have jellen/zalure, it have a certain times when its helps, for example fighting del rol le, when he is underwater, or when olga flow, became "invulnerable" or at PW4 fighting against 4 epsylons, or better now, since some kind of people forget about Light resistance, ande they build up their defense, i use it on battle, kinda cool, and some other big deal its, that it never miss. it hardly does some kind of damage on ultimate/online, but stil kinda cool, and its very very rare to find one, almost the same drop char as the psyco wand.

Me thinks I are bored with this topic now. >>;

Hmm..interesting topic. I have to say that Musashi is very nice and pretty underrated. It works wonders earlier on and it's berkerk special is oh so nice on normal-v.hard bosses. Elysion is actually very underrated. Believe it or not, I have to use it with my lvl 109 FOnewearl to kill Gran Sorcerers. Damn things are so resistant to techs. Slicer of Assassin.....i've never ever seen it's special work before. Double Saber is great on low levels, especially with Melee+Casting FOs. Rayguns with Hit% and Gungnir's with Hit% are awesome. Hell special works great with those.

Another one of my personal favs is Caduceus. It helped me beat Gal Gryphon on ult. It boosts defense by 40, has the 2nd higest ATP for a rod, which makes it nice for Melee FO's, and boosts Grants. PLUS it makes little feather thingies whenever it's smung...gotta love the feathers

On 2005-01-24 18:14, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
    Damn things are so resistant to techs.
    Razonde for Bee R so it cannot attack you, then Grants it; dead in 10 seconds.