Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm curious cause everyone seems to be leaving and going to ffxi

1. There is no need to make two of the exact same topic.
    2. I still play EP3 with a few of my friends

1. Double post, happens sometimes, chill.
    2. I don;t play as much, game got boring after every possible stratagy was thought up.

I play every once in a while, just not online.

I'm still on it.
    But it is true that the place is just about a ghost town. It dropped off rather sharply since the release of Halo 2, more then it did with FFXI. Not like the hax are helping it any, I am sure. Strategy is fine...but it really helps if there's someone to strategize _against_.

Why FFXI?
    Because it's one of the other console team-up fantasy type rpgs out there that deliver what CARD is sorely lacking: action. However, I didn't leave for it because I got all kinds of bad reports about it being tedious from various friends, and I don't have BBA.

I will probably stick with Card/ep2 until PSU comes out, then drop it in a heartbeat.

I still play PSO ep III, but offline... I don't want to continue playing it online until I get a NGC keyboard

I ended up obviously selling my GCN and PS2, so even if I wanted to come back to PSO I couldn't.

The reason I left in the first place was the game was just getting old as a whole, and even though Ep3 revived it for a little while, the community itself and went completly downhill, so it just got boring and old.

If I WAS to come back, it'll be on the English Version of PSO:BB (unless ST treates that version like they did PSO Ver.2 US)

I still play

I still play on GC and sometimes Xbox (kinda a long story why i have both) I stopped play Ep.3 a long time ago. Way too frustrating.

If for some reason or another they port it over to Blue Burst, I'll probably play card more. I liked it, it was mainly the small community that made me quit.