Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sex on the Pioneer

I know this is something I've experienced with my HUnewearl - though certainly to a lesser degree than the author of this editorial. From my experience, it seems to be much more common in PSO than in PC ORPGs, possibly due to the younger player base.

What do you think? Has this been a problem for you? How do you deal with it? Have you been the one making inane passes at other guys? Do you disagree with the practice? Agree?

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

You aint kidding!!!!!!
    What's the deal? I cant BE in a lobby without a gang of skirt chasers giving me the "hey baby" type treatment. LOL, teenagers-what else can you say? I really think the hunters guild should implement a sexuall harrassment policy in the work place

Speaking of ORPG bustin', I assume a lot of you have played or are currently playing EQ. You know how the /talk command or whatever lets people in your general vicinity hear what you're saying? Well I was in some out of the way inn, probably that one in Highpass or High Hold or whatever and I heard some REALLY freaky talking and I went into one of the upstairs rooms and saw some elf chick and a human dude standing on top of the bed f-ing cybersexing each other!

I mean the whole 9 yards "I'm doing blah blah to you" and "ooh yeah blah blah blah" hahah and they don't notice I'm there till I start doing my little Dwarf tumble-jump and shouting battle cries they said they were on their honeymoon and if i could please leave So of course i start casting buffs and medding in the middle of the room!

Anyways this post has absolutely nothing to do with PSO but teenaged DC users will never be able to beat EQ players for sheer perversity

Yup, I've had my share of strangely curtious players and others asking the question if I'm a guy or a girl. In no time I added the male symbol to my guild card.

Why did I choose a female character?

Hey, if I had to stare at someone's butt for more than a hundred hours, I'd rather it be one from a cute HUnewearl. (I also wanted someone with more magic power since I play as support rather than offense)

Veteran Fighter

*sigh*

I too have had my share... Even as my HUcast.

Apparently most people don't recognize Seutekh as an ancient diety, but as some screwed up misspelling of their ex-girlfriend's names.

"I can't save you hundreds on car insurance and I'm not your 'baby.' Stop calling me!"
    (SueGekh?)

All I can say is that it's amusing to watch. Can't believe how many desparate people there are that play this game seemingly just to hit on other players.

I personally sit there laughing (while typing lol) until they leave, hilarious! HAHAHAHHAA! Desparate guys

Just imagine the type of person it takes to hit on a female avatar

I made a joke on the EQ/Brell boards about 'dont make me get your father' And when the guy saw my sig he said 'If you look like that IRL you can whip me yourself'

Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

hahahaha!

what the problem dudes!
    i do that too!

most girls don't seem to mind.

i usually say:"You're very cute!"

i love to say that!
    it's just funny!

I know just after UP was released there was a defniate advantage to having a female avatar. My brother used to play as a female and high level players would always try to get "in his pants" by giving him extra gold/items/guild stones... In any case I think the irony of hte situation is what makes it so great... I mean these people are hitting on someone who (a) is probalby not a girl, (b) they would never meet, and (c) if they did they wouldn't be interested(I don't know how many idiots I've meet who set their standards WAY too high). I don't mean to discourage this at all. Hell, it makes playing PSO like reading old Pulp Fiction...

-Syntax