Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Never giving up

i got to Ult at level 60 in one day with no tweeks using my Hucast.... I simply knew what I needed... i saved every Hp unit i found for falz v.hard. got 4 slot armour at about 20... and just balsted through all the areas rising a mag as I went, I did it in ep.1 did no quests, and the only area i had to do twice was the normal caves. (boss beat me due to lack or sword and slicer).
    Its just a matter of knowing what your doing.
    Once in Ult power leveling is soooo easy.

Old Man

Right on Jasam.

I like playing that way as well. It's like a really long c-mode game, but you get to pipe.

Not for the faint of heart though - playing that way is pretty much an all-day event.

The Angels Demon

Took me about a weekend to get K'veer Raven to Ult. Remember, I'm offline only and I don't multiplayer much so I got there by level 75. Then, after that, I got to 116 by weeks time. Having good hit% weapons, good stat level 200 mags, frames and units help a lot. Plus, knowing the map and the general spawn points of enemies can help a bit as well.

i know this is a little off topic, but i didnt think it deserved a new topic, are people online generally kind? like, would they do favors for meseta? or is meseta pretty much worthless there? can someone clue me in on this?

Meseta is easy to come by, yes it is useless.

An armor in ultiimate sells for about 5k, and.. on average, I can pick up about 10 armors. 50k a trip isn;t so much, especially for a Heat Sword which rewards you with 15k afterwards.

I've never seen anyone do things for meseta online. Usually they'd demand rares, materials, or grinders. As for people online being generally kind, I don't think so. I guess it depends on who you talk to.

yeah, i didnt think so...but i could see people wanting rares, materials, and grinders...i guess high leveled people just dont value meseta anymore

sound designer & break time participant

I got to ULT offline without twinks at lvl 52 with a RAcast. Really, it's just determination to get the experience... passing all the levels helps..and doesn't take long... the 1 to 52 thing took about a day. from normal to ULT... there are some quests offline that you can do over and over again that supply a fair amount of experience but finishing the difficulties offline in spare time helps tremendously.

well if you have an 2 controllers you can always do multiplayer runs, with a tweaked character and a character that is higher than lvl 100, you should be able to go through episode 1 in no time, you just put the high lvl in the room, enemies will try attacking him/her. he will block, using the other controller, make the lower lvl kill the enemies without any hassle.

otherwise, giving a character a god or devil battle is overkill from normal-hard and some of V.hard, you will attack faster than enemies do and will cut down time it takes to lvl because you will be mowing down enemies faster. Also, general knowledge of the area like may others have said, is always good to know.

i have another off-topic question (sorry guys) what is the deal with challenge mode? i've never gone to it, so what do u do? i'm about to try it now...