Thread: SectionID Calc

The section id calculator provides incorrect results if you give it a name with numbers in it.

Any name with any number, or just names with certain numbers?

Well, I only know one person with numbers in their name, so only that one for sure, but I imagine it does it with all numbers. His name is "ringmasta120" with an ID of Bluefull, but the calc shows it should be Viridia. If I get a chance I'll try out a couple of other names with numbers in em later tonight.

The section ID calculator is case sensitive if you didn't know... just like the game is.

Are you making sure to use the exact same case that your friend uses in his name?

-Tom

I am a Splinter Cell

I also think numbers in the name may do something to the calculator. I put in my name, and it says I belong in Oran, but with the same name on the game I'm in Viridia. Maybe the SectionID Calc needs some adjustment...

Ok, hrmm.. it could be the # 0...

could be 0, I dunno for sure, I DO know it gives me the correct id for my name, and 2 of my other friends names, just not ringmasta120. I found some site that was japanese with a section id calc that gave the correct id, so I'd say something needs tweaking.

hrmm what's the URL?

Ok, should be fixed now, thanks for reporting it. The problem was the value of the numbers was one number off, for each number. Please report any other problems you have

I also noticed a problem with names containing an apostrophe ( ' ). My HUnewearl, T'lea, is Whitill, but that name comes up as Skyly