Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I want to create more characters (I currently only have one ), but I can't decide on classes or IDs. It's been a while since I played PSO, so I don't remember alot of the little details.

I want to make a FOrce and a RAnger, but I'd like to get some pros and cons of all the classes. I also want to make another HUnter other then my HUmar.

Offline only? Some online? If online, do you often have a competent FOrce?

What do you already have (it helps to put this in your post, even if it is in your profile)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-01-29 10:49 ]</font>

Offline currently, but I will probably get online soon. All I have now is a HUmar, Skyly, Level 110 or so.

Ramarl - ID: Purplenum, Whitill, Yellowboze, Greennil.
    Fonewerl (if you want a challange) - ID: Bluefull, Whitill, Viridia.
    Hucaseal/Hucast - ID: Redira, Skyly, Yellowboze.

I'd go with one of those, though it's entirely up to you on what you will be hunting. So check out the item database and see.

On 2005-01-29 10:47, TheOneHero wrote:
    Ramarl - ID: Purplenum, Whitill, Yellowboze, Greennil.
    Fonewearl (if you want a challange) - ID: Bluefull, Whitill, Viridia.
    Hucaseal/Hucast - ID: Redria, Skyly, Yellowboze.
    Yellowboze ? o_O

And why suggest Greennill and Purplenum ? Purplenum makes Greennill useless.

And Whitill is a very good Hunter ID, better than Redria for instance.

Anyway, don't make a Yellowboze, unless you already have at least three of the best IDs (Whitill, Purplenum, Skyly, Viridia, Redria).

yellow is a nice allround quartiary ID. nothing more, nothing less. and it gives neat chairs.

besides this... what has been said up there.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Go with any ID, except Bluefull, Greenill, Pinkal, or another Skyly. x_x;
    You should try to figure out which ID fits your personal wants best.

On 2005-01-29 11:17, Kef wrote:

Anyway, don't make a Yellowboze, unless you already have at least three of the best IDs (Whitill, Purplenum, Skyly, Viridia, Redria).
    Hm.. Are you positive Viridia is that great in general, outside of 'that' quest? o.o;
    Other than that, I do agree on this.

Old Man

Awesome sig Tycho!

Here's my take:

Hunter: Skyly Hucast/Hucaseal (nice swords, lots of red weapons, chance at J-sword). PLUS you get a nice c-mode character. Tower runs are the bomb.

Ranger: I LUV my Racast. Awesome character choice, IMO. Ramarl is, of course, also awesome. Purplenum would be nice if only for those Yas 9000m, but any id that has a Hildetorr dropping frozen shooters will work.

Force: Kef - you are right of course - FONEWEARL - Damn she rocks. Mine is now at 119 and I can do so well in ultimate that is shocks me. She's fricking awesome! Don't get me wrong, I love my FOnewm as well, but FOnewearl is frickin awesome. Mine is Pinkal (ya, steered wrong by the guides so long ago - but I've also got a Redria FOnewearl now, so look out). For your id, choose Whitill. Awesome id.

Okay, I had my say. And after looking at a few web pages like Rena-ko's, Violet Skyes, and Kef's, I realize I don't know half the shit most of you guys do, so go easy on me.

Ranger- either RAmar or Ramarl, but if you're new to the class, pick RAmarl because she is the newbie entry into the class. I.D, either Purplenum or Greenill but I wouls suggest Greenill, because you have a shot at the some of, if not the best armors in the game, you also have access to all the Photon Launcher weapons and have the ability to find a high hit Demon's Laser faster than any other I.D.

Can't help with forces, I picked a Fomar because he was new and was said to be the battle Force, although his ATA is the worst ever, so maybe a Fomarl or fonewearl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kazuma56 on 2005-01-30 13:27 ]</font>

For Ranger, Racassie is said to be easier to use than Ramarl. Since Racassie has that cut and dry Ranger Trait. I shoot stuff, i can smack things accurate, and have no magic. (Well all casts are like that but...) For ID sake, Purple is mech happy, Green is Rifle happy and Viridia is Shot. You should at least choose which one you want.

Force wise, all of the forces are bit tricky to use. But Newm and Neweral are more Tech Tech Tech.
    You may know that Newm has the Gi/Ra Boosts while Neweral has the Basic Boost as well as Resta/Anti however being offline Resta and Anti Ranges wont be super important, (unless you love the babysitting quests).

In any case i am running this through MY opinions meaning what i say could probably be not the correct info, however i feel this is what i think the cases are. If you want the offical word, Check out the guides here, they'll tell you the specifics you need to know about any of the classes. And This sticky if you care for maxing out.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."