Put this game down for ages due to me finding it terrible, and picked it up last night and tried out free battle with min roll 6, must say it made the game seem a lot better, I hate basing games on luck and then changed it to unshuffled deck for a bit more strategy, decided to try playing story mode after a bit of free play, then slaughtered the final boss (didn't know thats how far I actually was ) on the Arkz side with Rio, was actually suprised how well I went against it, anyways, decided to see if that really was the end or not, as I heard lots about this game having an awesome story... It seemed to start back at the begining :S Alrighty, I'm offline only, and just wondering is there more I can get from this game with the Arkz? Or should I pick up from when I got the bored of the Hunters? Also I havn't seen anything rare in this game (like the joy of a red box drop in ep1&2) is there anything cool and rare to find?

You'll come to find S and SS rank cards at about level 30-40 and yes, the Arkz have their own unique storyline...*No Spoilers* but you'll probably find the Arkz Storyline more interesting if you delve into it carefully.

Hmmm.. well I remember something about cloning and Numans from my first run through, nothing too special though, think I'll just wait till blue burst comes to a console or PSU for storyline.
    I'm only level 16 offline, don't think I'll be getting any S rank cards for a while, don't think I'd be able to play it enough to get to level 40.

Also whats with the exess of cards? Is there a maximum you can obtain? Seems pointless having 10 of something when you can only use up to 3 in a deck, oh and whats a killer card :S

You can have up to 99 duplicates for non-S/SS rank cards. The more duplicates you have of a particular card, the greater the odds of it transforming the next time you receive it.

Just remember that once you get that 99th card, discard a couple of them. I remember reading that the transformation calculation will not work correctly if you have 99.

Also, you can only have 3 of each S/SS Rank card.

I had my first transformation in my last game, a hildebear turned into a rabarta, no idea how that works, but I'm not complaining, its a new card
    Also I just discovered the freeplay quests and the made up characters, is there a way to use these guys or create your own?