I read the guide on Towards the future and noticed that it says you can change the branch of paku paku into a stiker of chao on a mini-quest yet it only describes how to do it on the dc and pc versions. Is it the same for the GC? I have a FOOmar who could do it but I don't have a Branch of Paku Paku anymore, (Corruption) this would definitly help because then when I get a halloween present I can get a different mag cell...

Start the quest with PakuPaku equipped.
    Go to Forest, and return to Pioneer 2.
    Head to the Nurses area and take the warp.
    Stand under the waterfall and wait out the text.

Sweet... I'm gonna get one of those things.... I think I can pipe it from a al rappy in hard.... I have a pinkal and abluefull... I'm gonna do it now!!!

Skorp, Ive just made the Striker, you dont actually need to start quest with it. Just do Forest, Cave, Mine,(for some reason, warp wasnt there after I did Forest :S, even when branch was equipped) then back to P2. Get your branch then (just thinkin of carrying light equipment wise), and go to medical center. Go through the warp thing, takes you to Ruin 1, next to Waterfall room. Equip Branch, stand under waterfall. Cycle through the chat with Chao, and eventually it'll transform into the Striker.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-03-01 15:19 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

[Reborn Hero]

I have the Xbox version and I did what you guys said. It all worked except the talking tp Chao part. I stood under the waterfall and the only text that showed up said "...something feels weird here." or something to that effect. Did I miss a step? I had my Branch equipped and everything.

On 2005-03-06 08:45, Arnot wrote:
    I have the Xbox version and I did what you guys said. It all worked except the talking tp Chao part. I stood under the waterfall and the only text that showed up said "...something feels weird here." or something to that effect. Did I miss a step? I had my Branch equipped and everything.
    You have to stand so that the water is falling on your character. It may take a minute for additional text to appear.

[Reborn Hero]

...well okay, thats seems reasonable. hmpf, after the text appeared I walked into the area behind the waterfall and waited for like 30 mins. So I guess i'm gonna just leave my FOmar under the water. Thnx!

On 2005-03-01 15:18, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Skorp, Ive just made the Striker, you dont actually need to start quest with it. Just do Forest, Cave, Mine,(for some reason, warp wasnt there after I did Forest :S, even when branch was equipped) then back to P2. Get your branch then (just thinkin of carrying light equipment wise), and go to medical center. Go through the warp thing, takes you to Ruin 1, next to Waterfall room. Equip Branch, stand under waterfall. Cycle through the chat with Chao, and eventually it'll transform into the Striker.
    I've made 3 Striker of Chao, starting the quest with the Branch allows you to transform it without doing Cave and Mines.

Musta just screwed up on my game then...

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)