Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know the drop rates are ridiculous for these except for (whitill and viridia: 1/28,807 Canabin Ult mines heyfool's drop chart(Love that chart!!!)) but I want all 10 of them. Redria is obviously the hardest but I want them to be legit. Not sure what I could trade but ask... I have my prized possesion which is a converted Agito 1975 (Orotiagito) with 100% on Dark (Photon Spheres from tollaw runs, yes I got nearly 300 before I got Lavis... offline SoaB) which I will grudgingly trade. It is legit, I got it by a freak chance clearing all the missions with my pinkal from my second Pal Rappy in "The Fake in Yellow" offline quest, it did have 10% native but somehow lost it after I converted it... oh well.... Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

On 2005-03-03 01:09, biggabertha wrote:
    I know the drop rates are ridiculous for these except for (whitill and viridia: 1/28,807 Canabin Ult mines heyfool's drop chart(Love that chart!!!)) but I want all 10 of them. Redria is obviously the hardest but I want them to be legit. Not sure what I could trade but ask... I have my prized possesion which is a converted Agito 1975 (Orotiagito) with 100% on Dark (Photon Spheres from tollaw runs, yes I got nearly 300 before I got Lavis... offline SoaB) which I will grudgingly trade. It is legit, I got it by a freak chance clearing all the missions with my pinkal from my second Pal Rappy in "The Fake in Yellow" offline quest, it did have 10% native but somehow lost it after I converted it... oh well.... Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not to be funny but if someone actualy says they wanna trade them with you its lightly it hacked as I dont belive that if someone had one of those legit would ever trade it unless they some how got 2 of them but thats also very unlightly, the best thing I can think of is trying to get them your self.

And when you converted the Agito 1975 yes its supost to lost, its stats is one of those stupid things ST put in their, thats how you know that a 100% hit 1975 Agito is hacked as they cant ever have hit, even if the Agito had 100% legit hit before after it is transformed it losses all the % it had before.

On 2005-03-03 01:09, biggabertha wrote:
    Redria is obviously the hardest
    Greenill is equally rare, but not as many people have Greenill characters, making it more elusive than Redria card. Good luck though, legitimate versions of any ID cards are rare. I might still hunt Pinkal Card sometime, it shouldn't be all that hard. I'd rather hunt Merillia than SS Gran Sorcerers. x_x;

Skyly Card- Dark Gunner 1/22405 I believe, admittedly not as rare as the likes of Redria, but still an achievement to find I suppose.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I might be willing to trade my Pinkal Card Since i dont really like it. But im not sure as to what i would want... It took a really long time to get it about 3 weeks of runs then finally it droped form a Merillia on ultimate. but like i said i think the cards suck.. do you have a list i could look at? or just make me an offer.. let me know

Hmmmmmm...... I only have a legit Orotiagito as my rarest item but it is one of my favourite weapons, I really shouldn'y have posted about this if I didn't have many trades on offer anymore, Parasite wear vajulla and one cell(because I'm not lv156) and mags really, an aura field and merges. If there is anything else, ask just in case...

I now have these items as well, the reason why I'm offereing these is because I found out that the photon drops and photon spheres were created through stacking and I want to remain as a 100% legit player. the base item were still collected the hard way though...

Parasite wear:vajulla (4 slot legit stink frame)
    5 parasitic cell type D
    Snow queen
    Nei's claw +25 (photon drop)
    Photon booster
    Flowen's sword +85 (100% Native) getting rid of it beause % is unlegit
    Orotiagito (100% dark) getting rid of it because the % is unlegit
    Twin psycho guns (100% A.beast) getting rid of it because % is unlegit
    6 add slots
    SIAMESE TWIN (S-Rank Weapon with Zalure legit originally now Spirit)
    Foie/Barta/Zonde Merge
    Gifoie/Gibarta/Gizonde Merge

I originally traded 1 lv 30 disk for 99 photon drops and thought it was a bargain. The person told me they were 100% legit. It wasn't until I realised that 1 character could only hold 198 photon drops that I knew he was lying. You can plainly see that this has ruined my game because not only have I lost 8 lv 30 disks (one of which was Razonde) but all my original legit weaps. I'm not forcing anyone to trade me their legit items for thesse, I'm just posting this so someone who isn't as strict as me can have these good items becuse I am going to throw all of them away and painstakingly get them again. I will wait one week...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: biggabertha on 2005-03-04 02:14 ]</font>

On 2005-03-04 02:12, biggabertha wrote:
    I now have these items as well, the reason why I'm offereing these is because I found out that the photon drops and photon spheres were created through stacking and I want to remain as a 100% legit player. the base item were still collected the hard way though...

Parasite wear:vajulla (4 slot legit stink frame)
    5 parasitic cell type D
    Snow queen
    Nei's claw +25 (photon drop)
    Photon booster
    Flowen's sword +85 (100% Native) getting rid of it beause % is unlegit
    Orotiagito (100% dark) getting rid of it because the % is unlegit
    Twin psycho guns (100% A.beast) getting rid of it because % is unlegit
    6 add slots
    SIAMESE TWIN (S-Rank Weapon with Zalure legit originally now Spirit)
    Foie/Barta/Zonde Merge
    Gifoie/Gibarta/Gizonde Merge

I originally traded 1 lv 30 disk for 99 photon drops and thought it was a bargain. The person told me they were 100% legit. It wasn't until I realised that 1 character could only hold 198 photon drops that I knew he was lying. You can plainly see that this has ruined my game because not only have I lost 8 lv 30 disks (one of which was Razonde) but all my original legit weaps. I'm not forcing anyone to trade me their legit items for thesse, I'm just posting this so someone who isn't as strict as me can have these good items becuse I am going to throw all of them away and painstakingly get them again. I will wait one week...
    Do a load of MA runs to get Photon Spheres (without using those weapons), drop the PS's offline and quit, then consider your own weapons with percents legitimate again. xP

Tycho, I think I love you. That is fantastic news! I owe you big time! But can you get sphere's or are you meaning 800+ pd's? either way, does doing it on an easier difficulty make a difference at all?

On 2005-03-04 15:18, biggabertha wrote:
    Tycho, I think I love you. That is fantastic news! I owe you big time! But can you get sphere's or are you meaning 800+ pd's? either way, does doing it on an easier difficulty make a difference at all?

Nope realy means Photon Speares they can be eraned from a quest now, I just cant remember what quest it was? As I dont play online much sometimes I go online with sega im mainly on the PC version on Scthack server.