Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maximum Attack 1 ver2 and Maximum Attack 2 ver2. Read about them here.
    Blame all topics with stupid questions for getting it to page four of the Item/Quest subforum. >_>;

On 2005-03-03 01:09, biggabertha wrote:
    I know the drop rates are ridiculous for these except for (whitill and viridia: 1/28,807 Canabin Ult mines heyfool's drop chart(Love that chart!!!)) but I want all 10 of them. Redria is obviously the hardest but I want them to be legit. Not sure what I could trade but ask... I have my prized possesion which is a converted Agito 1975 (Orotiagito) with 100% on Dark (Photon Spheres from tollaw runs, yes I got nearly 300 before I got Lavis... offline SoaB) which I will grudgingly trade. It is legit, I got it by a freak chance clearing all the missions with my pinkal from my second Pal Rappy in "The Fake in Yellow" offline quest, it did have 10% native but somehow lost it after I converted it... oh well.... Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Hehehe, this is funny. It's nearly impossible to get them illegt, let alone 'legit'... AND fact: they are useless...
    Until half a year ago, the REDRIA card wasnt officially found in the GC version. so it had to be created for dupe, for everyone who wanted it.

As the GREENILL card wasn't found before that, its also a ridiculous drop. The YELLOWBOZE was the third card which wasn't around for everyone in the dupe-scene.

Take your best shot at trading, but YOU NEVER GET THESE ITEMS LEGIT for trade!!!
    As I said, ILLEGIT THEY WERE ALMOST NO WHERE TO GET...
    If you want them, the only way is illegit, still then it's even hard to get them all (Redria and Greenill are very hard!)

If you consider to have them 'illegit', let me know. I have them all.

PatserGOUKI

well for xbox i have legit cards i dont know the names off hand except greenill for my hunter and i think yellowboze i should check later maybe ill trade i dunno i do have force char.'s