Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Taking closeup shots of your favorite HUnewearl's booty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2002-07-19 15:31 ]</font>

My hunewearl will be more bootylicious than yours. >_o

Saiyan Grand Master

That's hard to call, besides Baruna, Snaru is pretty much raised by Hunewearls in the wild the knowledge is there

Aussie RAcast Battler

Man I dunno.. Platinum's sig is pretty.. anything-licious. Phwoar that's some good drawing there.. damn some people have it.. whoever drew it.

Feet kicking tail shaking head dancin rappy!

Now I can draw pics of SnAPPLE with greater detail.Hence I don't have any offical art books with pso clothes in it I can update a new pic with the fishnet outfit.Hope you don't mind m()m

Mmmm, I won't mind, Dark Sister. I only wish I had a chance to see your pictures =3.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Man makes my capture card look so crappy.

What card are you using? I'm thinking of picking up a all in wonder radeon.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Nah bought a seperate card for input. Its the Lifeview FlyVideo 3000. Its decent, but I wouldn't recommend it, its main problem is instability with the main app (TV, radio, vid and s-vid). I have to reinstall, one by one things have played up, can't reord mpegs anymore, radio lost all stations, then so did the TV feature.

A far as quality.. at 640x480 its.. not bad. Sometimes. Other times the screen gets quite liney.. like the interlacing not working right or something, so I play at 320x240 which it fortunately lets you size up and smooths it out. But when 640 is running fine, its not too bad.

The package isn't too great as a whole.. lots of stuff like some radio mp3 thing, which is COMPLETELY installed in German I think, and asks for a serial you don't have! I don't even know how I got it to stop asking me.
    The TV recording feature seemed to do a good job of quality vs size, sound out a bit.. but its also alot of hassle just getting it to NOT record.
    The mpeg capturing maxes at 9990Kbs I think it was, if you put 10000 it goes to 1000.. one of a few little bugs. Its better to record an avi and convert with one of the apps supplied. The avi capturing struggles with 640x480 (don't try it with mpeg), and stops at 4G. The mpeg and picture editor you get with it are both pathetic.

In short, it captures and records fine, I'm happy there. The TV and radio had no reception probs either, I was quite happy with that. You get a shielded antenna for the radio, and its perfect straight away... why don't all radios have this? I just chuck it down the side of the desk, no tuning or anything. Really surprised me how it got perfect reception with no attention at all hehe..

The documentation, features, stability, clarity, etc.. are a little too much to install actually, and unprofessional I guess is the word. Editors are so basic, glitches show up, and no technical help in the docs. I'm on XP. Its crashed a few times, definately from this thing.

Good grunt, shoddy frills.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

I have a question, how do u do a heavy hit on the trial version? I have most everyhting else figured out.

Oh and how do u bring up the quick equip list?

thanx