Well I've pretty much abandoned, in the short term at least, my goal of collecting one of every rare item in the game. As a result, I'm going to start offering my own stock of rare items (even ones that I only have one of), all in the interest of getting a twin brand. As I am a female Hunter, the Stag Cutlery isn't something I can use (hmmm maybe a sex discrimination lawsuit is in order hehe). So I've decided to offer any THREE of the following for a Twin Brand. ***The Twin Brand MUST have native/beast/machine/dark percentages that are 0-0-0-0 or better*** I'm also interested in a Delsaber's LEFT arm/shield, and in a VICTOR AXE, each of which will get you one more item on the list.

MAGICAL PIECE (incredible for forces-- combines many of the advantages of wands and clubs, and allows you to cast Zonde as many times as you want with no TP cost).

SPREAD NEEDLE (I recently obtained this and in my opinion, it has now bested the S-beat blades as the best weapon in the game; special attack paralyzes with high frequency, normal attack does massive damage, both fire a spread of darts that covers the entire room, AND hunters (and presumably forces) *can* use it, not just rangers).

STAG CUTLERY (red double saber, or more accurately, a double buster. Does more damage than the twin brand. But I can't use it because my character is female #$%$@#$%@#

INFERNAL BAZOOKA (the name pretty much says it all. Fires balls of flame with incredible range. Massive damage. Cool Bazooka sound effects. Hunters (and presumably forces) can equip this in addition to rangers. It's basically an upgraded FLAME VISIT, which fires the same balls of fire but hits less hard.)

OROTIAGITO (this is the authenticated REAL Agito. Highest ATP increase of any weapon (+469 ATP), very damaging, very quick strikes. Has the unique appearance of a japanese samurai sword.)

CHAIN SAWD (long sword shaped like a chain saw. Makes great chain saw ripping noises when you swing and when you hit. Does good damage (+330 ATP I think). Hits multiple enemies in one swing.)

MAG CELL 502 (transforms your mag into one of the rare mag critters. Aside from the cool appearance, these special mags make you invincible VERY OFTEN (mine makes me invincible an average of every 4-5 minutes in the VHard Ruins, making me invincible about 30% of my in game time, but then again I'm not afraid to dive into a swarm of Chaos Bringers and get smacked around a bit)

There you have it-- seven of the rarest and most highly desired items in PSO. All are 0-0-0-0% or better. Your Twin Brand (0-0-0-0% or better) gets you three of them. Your VICTOR AXE gets you a fourth item. Your Delsaber's LEFT arm/shield gets you a fifth item. I also have a few other special items I'm willing to part with, including S-Beat Blades and FOUR-SLOT parasite armor, so ICQ me to negotiate a deal. I'm also looking for Hero/Abilities, ANYTHING/Battle, and Hunter Field with 4 slots, Force Field with 4 slots.

Why trade with me?
    -I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
    1) we exchange guild cards
    2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
    3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I apologize in advance if this sounds ridiculous, but I hope you all appreciate that the only way we can both lose from online trading is for thieves to continue to steal from us. I?ve done many of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

***One note of caution: last night some people were trying to impersonate me, presumably to rip others off. I am a level 80 (or more by the time you meet me) pink-haired female HUnewarl in a white jumpsuit. I will send you the password and meeting time by email and/or ICQ. Do not trade with someone claiming to be me who is not level 80-82 and fits my description.

-Guardian, ICQ#5896613

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-22 09:30 ]</font>

i might be able to get u a twin brand but i want to no if all of those weapons are hacked or duped if they are not duped or hacked i want the orotiagito and the spread needle
    my email is [email protected][addsig]

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

I have a twin brand and I will trade it for a Magical Piece(for my new force char ) Spread Needle and Chain Sawd. please email me at [email protected] or instant message me at MajinGogetaSSJ5

Rappy Hunter

i have delsabers shield...

heh i don't know whether ur saying 5 items for all three of the items u want or 5 for the shield

i'm guessing its just one for the shield, so any of the below would be cool (i think, )

i'd kinda like the spread needle, stag, orotiagito, magical piece and mag cell...

u can have the buster as well if ya like, i never use it...

hopefully we can sort something out...

later...

I have the twin brand (+35% to dark, all other zeros)and god/ability, I'd like a spread needle and the stag.
    Brands on a lvl 65 HUcast, god/ability on my lvl 12 (dont laugh) FOnewman. He sure can learn some cool spells =)

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

mine has 30& of something. i will also throw in a AGITO 2001 and god/equip to sweeten the pot. What time do you want to trade tonite?

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omega_Zero on 2001-03-17 19:07 ]</font>

god/equip is a hack.

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

woops i ment god/ability

Hyakugojyuuichi!!

*bump* hey guardian how about it? twin brand,god/abitliy, delsabers buster and agito 2001. please i realy wanna trade!

I'll trade you a Twin Brand for Mag Cell 502! Please trade me!