Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yasminkov 9000M

Which one is the easier/faster drop? Canune Mines (1/900) or crimson assassin temple (1/78? Both ultimate and purplenum just in case. I am using a HUmar lv 146 and am pretty much immune to megid and paralysis if I go temple and have cure shock and slow for mines. I'll be using the offline quest knowing one's heart as it has 3 canune rings I bekieve or was it 6? can't remeber... Oh, is there an easier method online?

GO TO HELL C:

Most people online do temple runs(Just alpha anyways), never really knew why nor do I care since I got mine

If you have online I'll be glad to help you out. if I could renew my HL already >_<

Batteries Not Included

Yeah, I'd go with Crimson Assassins. There are a lot more of them in the Temple and have a higher drop rate than Canunes in Mines, which have a lower drop rate.

Old Man

Definitely Temple.

I've had three Yas 9000's drop in my games. Now, all three games were online and all three weps went to friends making the call, but they dropped.

I've got a bit of a reputation now. If you want a pretty decent rare drop, join my game and make the call. You'll probably get your weapon drop.

It's all very cool with me.

Don't believe anyone!

Well. If you want any chance of getting hit on your Yasminkov 9000M, I would really recommend you to go for the Canune drop. In episode one the odds for hit percentage are five times that of episode two.
    Otherwise, if you can find people that are willing to do Temple runs with you, that's a great option. If you need to solo, and Temple would take a lot of time for you, load Mop Up 3, kill the Canune in the first room, redo.

i recomend you to do a temple then mines, and viceversa, because its a way to not get bored quick of an specific area, and since both drops are not equal but almost similar, you can switch areas, also you can alternate the other monsters drops, and not have a lot of drops from one area only

On 2005-03-10 22:02, Saiffwin wrote:

If you have online I'll be glad to help you out. if I could renew my HL already >_<
    No, no, NO!

You help me get mine silly.

And I prefer to go with Crimsons, merely because I think it's faster. But if you hunt for it on Ep1 you have a higher chance at hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-03-11 07:01 ]</font>

I say Crimson Assassin's. That's where I've gotten mine from. I wouldn't bother trying to get one from a Canune, because there is less of them and it's a harder drop rate.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-03-11 07:01, TheOneHero wrote:
    On 2005-03-10 22:02, Saiffwin wrote:

No, no, NO!

You help me get mine silly.

And I prefer to go with Crimsons, merely because I think it's faster. But if you hunt for it on Ep1 you have a higher chance at hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-03-11 07:01 ]</font>
    Hush you! I'm nice to everyone. Then the favor gets paid back

And new plan, when I get your Yas7k we're getting SSS or PJ can pipe me one

Cheers for the info people! I like the idea of doing the Mop up 3 beginning over and over again, mate did a similar thing offline but with Soul of Steel, 500 times before he got a Sinow Red's Arms, 900 monotonous runs doesn't seem to bad with the entire collection of Futurama and Family Guy on dvd on a laptop next to the tv...