Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was out walking tonite and I kept staring up at the moon. It's almost full, and there is a lot of mist around it. It reminded me of something. Despite the shitty day that I had, the Earth, at times does hold a certain beauty to it. I mean, there always seems to be a rare time where everything just holds its breath and you can manage to shut out the bad and only see the good. Does anyone here know what I am talking about? Or am I the only one who feels this way?

Glider's Swabbie

I know what you mean, on vacation I saw some of the most wonderful "portraits" on the sky. I just haven't had a "phase-out" moment for a while before that and now after it either, heh.

Southern California smog does wonders to the sky during the summer.

It's ironic that the it's the pollution that makes sunsets so beuatiful.

Yeah, only polution can give you a purple sunset. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Her chest is a cat, too.

I had that feeling once. I was at a party that was in this island in this river in the woods (whoa, too many prepostions there), and at one point in the night (I believe 2:16 AM) I just looked at the moon and saw this beautiful scenery. It was one of the most amazing things I ever saw. Time jsut stood still and all the bad feeling I felt that entire day just disappeared.

However, that was the night I had my first and only experience with weed. I haven't figured out if that was an aid to the scenery (haven't been there for a long time), even if at that point it seemed to be losing its effect.

On 2002-07-20 23:26, RuneLateralus wrote:
    However, that was the night I had my first and only experience with weed. I haven't figured out if that was an aid to the scenery (haven't been there for a long time), even if at that point it seemed to be losing its effect.
    ..I'm too busy laughing, sorry! XD

I think there are two great settings. One is the moon of the night, because my window faces where the moon goes down. I've seen white moons, orange moons, yellow moons, even red moons. I always like to sit here while I'm up and on the computer and look out at the moon.

The second great setting, is the morning. When the light is coming down over the tops of the trees and the fields. Sometimes there's heavy moisture in the air, and you can't see far, sometimes it's so thick you can't see 40ft infront of you. And then there are the mornings that you can see almost forever.

=)
    Look, he did it again.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us how beautiful the trees are and to hug at least one every day, and eventually you'll turn everyone into nature-loving, tree-hugging, bird-kissing, raccoon-groping, moon-gazing, bear-wrestling, turkey-slapping, chicken-choking druids in some strange cult bent on banishing all forms of weapons from the world, purging non-believers by beating them with your Ugly Stick+3 and "nature magic".

I see through your charades!

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

PSOW's ex Local Hippy

Damn right bitch. ...but without the stick

..oh, and you can leave out the bear-wrestling, turkey-slapping and chicken-choking too. That would be arrogant.

You know, you should try hugging a tree sometime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gypsy on 2002-07-21 07:05 ]</font>

When I go hiking/shooting I always see great views, of the Pennsylvanian Appalachians.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.