I am so confused.. I can get it to try do something, but it get's stuck when at the DNS Server.. It can't find the Home page eather.. What did I do wrong >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dragoon-girl on 2005-03-19 07:58 ]</font>
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

On 2005-03-19 07:57, dragoon-girl wrote:
    I am so confused.. I can get it to try do something, but it get's stuck when at the DNS Server.. It can't find the Home page eather.. What did I do wrong >_<
    Could you provide some more information on your setup? What router are you using? Does the router support DHCP? Which console and version of the game are you using? Are you using wireless?

On 2005-03-19 08:28, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-03-19 07:57, dragoon-girl wrote:
    Could you provide some more information on your setup? What router are you using? Does the router support DHCP? Which console and version of the game are you using? Are you using wireless?
    http://www.usr-emea.com/products/p-w...-5470&loc=unkg
    That's the router.. I think it does surrport DHCP, in the settings it says it's Enabled
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

Just make sure your GC network settings are setup for DHCP and everything should work then.

Best RAmar EVER..... Someday.

I'm pretty new to this whole thing as well. My suggestion would be to make sure you have the Settings set to "Automatically Detect". That will save you a lot of the hassle.

Have you ever gotten it to work? If not, then you may just need to reset your modem by turning the power off on it and letting your Router reassign your IP addresses. Make sure your GC is connected to the Router when you do this, otherwise you may continue to have problems. Hope that helps.