Just started with a Fonewearl, this is my first time on DC I chose a force because everybody said they were a challenge. Playing Ver.2 by the way. the reason this is so drawen out is becasue I read my whole book for my book report today, which is due monday >_>

Morning: Do a ton of forest quests, seems easy enough aside from the TP drainage.
    Noon: Beat Dragon, much harder than I remeber with Forces.
    Afternoon: Get through Caves, get kicked down by the boss >_< Left with no money, no monofluids and three difluids.

[Reborn Hero]

Is it hard to get hold of DC PSO V.2? I was thinking of getting it, just to complete my collection. So far I have every PSO that is available except for the DC versions. And for the original PS series I found them on ebay, almost enough for all four...

Not to hard if you know where to look (Finding Burning Rangers, now that is hard) Look through your phone book for names of places that carry old video games, eventually one or two guys will let off about some obscure place that might have it, keep trying persistence is what gets you the game.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

well, I find it always easier just to ave bought them when they came out, and that way, people in the area might have some, so just start frequenting flea markets and such, it's where I get many interesting things.
    My sig disappeared.

I'm not a big fan on flea markets as the ones near use usually focus on conning people, unless you know what your buying really well chances are you may get ripped off. I spend $15 on my sega dreamcast some lady at the flea market wanted $30 for a sega Genesis. which I was just gonna rip apart anyways so it wasn't worth it, I ended up buying one at Value Village for $8 I took the price tag to her the day after ^.^

EDIT: forgot to add, feel free to go to the flea market, but make sure you settle on a price before entering the flea market, don't go about that price, also try to barter the price down if its too high.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega_Nova on 2005-03-19 21:27 ]</font>

On 2005-03-19 21:10, Arnot wrote:
    Is it hard to get hold of DC PSO V.2?
    It shouldn't be too hard to find V2 for sale. I remember seeing it used at some local game shops and in piles of new games at Toys R Us stores very recently. The cost ranged from $5-$10.

V2 isint hard to find at all. Very cheap on Amazon.com or Ebay. I just got a new and sealed PSOv2 off ebay for 90 cents. hehe. Just to have an extra one in case my other one dies on me.

Also you playing online, or solo offline? by yourself its ALOT harder to hold ur own as a Force in v2.

On 2005-03-20 12:39, xjustsumloser wrote:
    V2 isint hard to find at all. Very cheap on Amazon.com or Ebay. I just got a new and sealed PSOv2 off ebay for 90 cents. hehe. Just to have an extra one in case my other one dies on me.

Also you playing online, or solo offline? by yourself its ALOT harder to hold ur own as a Force in v2.
    Solo, though I'm in the process of finding a Web Browser CD and a free ISP to get online though. Anyways I'm enjoying the challenge, it's definitly harder