Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

okay, the reason why I am looking at their butts is because that is what you see waggling in front of you. Damn their hideous costumes!!! But I am interested to see a FOnewm dressed as an evil jester...

My HUmar looks okay... I think... But then again I well and truly detest their stupid costumes... Only two... Maybe three of them look alright but they all look like they're wearing wigs... Only RAcast and HUcaseal really look any good... RAcast with the biggest shoulders possible and the chunkiest legs look absolutely awesome! HUcaseal looks quite stealthy in some suits and if she is made as short as possible, she looks funny with a sword equipped!

I would say a RAmar is uglier compare to a HUmar.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

On 2005-03-26 19:17, biggabertha wrote:
    okay, the reason why I am looking at their butts is because that is what you see waggling in front of you. Damn their hideous costumes!!! But I am interested to see a FOnewm dressed as an evil jester...

My HUmar looks okay... I think... But then again I well and truly detest their stupid costumes... Only two... Maybe three of them look alright but they all look like they're wearing wigs... Only RAcast and HUcaseal really look any good... RAcast with the biggest shoulders possible and the chunkiest legs look absolutely awesome! HUcaseal looks quite stealthy in some suits and if she is made as short as possible, she looks funny with a sword equipped!
    I take minor offense to that.
    you only cjhoose robots because they have either A: huge armour, or B: look like ninjas.
    ninjas are horribly overdone these days, and Huge armor is really seen too much in videogames.
    the only HUmars i Dislike are the afro HUmars.
    and my FOmar looks pretty cool with his Elysion. (I use it for making him look cool)
    and also, I think HUnewerals could use improvement, but ones in less revealing ostumes are fine by me.
    I think they were made with more revealing costumes to sattire the slutty image that's expected for girls to follow by the media.
    My sig disappeared.

FOnewms look cool. Deal with the butt. :3

Also, the ugliest character is probably one of those RAcasts with one of those HIDEOUS random color schemes that's like, purple, green, and orange. x_x

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Frankly, I wouldn't have made any of my characters if I thought they were ugly. (Although, as an experiment, I did change PJ's hair to long hair... he looks so short now )

So, in short, ugly characters are whatever you make them. You make them ugly, and that is how they are. And again, I will say, taste is subjective.

EDIT: After rereading what I said, it makes no sense. So, in english:

All classes are cool
    People choose to make them ugly, with the power of character creation

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-03-26 20:23 ]</font>

On 2005-03-26 19:26, Oran1324 wrote:
    and also, I think HUnewerals could use improvement, but ones in less revealing ostumes are fine by me.
    I think they were made with more revealing costumes to sattire the slutty image that's expected for girls to follow by the media.
    Lol, possibly.

On 2005-03-26 18:53, Kef wrote:
    Nothing is uglier than a HUmar, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Ahem!
    On 2005-03-26 18:48, Tingle wrote:
    Indeed. You notice that from the Character Image you see when you select Fonewm on the Class Select (or on a guidebook)

but in honesty... is the ugliest. Fonewerals sure have some nasty makeup combos. :/

Ditch the Makeup.

In short, there's a lot of crummy looks for characters in PSO. I guess it's not the limited character customization it's just that too many costumes look the same and too many horrible faces.

Look at androids. Only 5 heads per class and most of em are horrible.

For most other classes it's a large amount of costumes that look all too similar except a few color changes and being forced to either wear a hat or no hat.

How is it that RAmars and FOmars are the only male classes with facial hair? Why are RAmarls the only class outside of Forces with hats? Why do androids have so many color settings but most are awful? I could go on with the questions but the point is, with the few good looks there's far too many awful ones.

On 2005-03-26 22:36, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:

Ahem!
    On 2005-03-26 18:48, Tingle wrote:
    Indeed. You notice that from the Character Image you see when you select Fonewm on the Class Select (or on a guidebook)

but in honesty... is the ugliest. Fonewerals sure have some nasty makeup combos. :/

Ditch the Makeup.

In short, there's a lot of crummy looks for characters in PSO. I guess it's not the limited character customization it's just that too many costumes look the same and too many horrible faces.

Look at androids. Only 5 heads per class and most of em are horrible.

For most other classes it's a large amount of costumes that look all too similar except a few color changes and being forced to either wear a hat or no hat.

How is it that RAmars and FOmars are the only male classes with facial hair? Why are RAmarls the only class outside of Forces with hats? Why do androids have so many color settings but most are awful? I could go on with the questions but the point is, with the few good looks there's far too many awful ones.
    This is all opinion.

On 2005-03-26 22:39, BoarDemon wrote:
    This is all opinion.
    Congratulations on the CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AWARD OF THE WEEK. This topic is ALL opinions. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-03-26 23:40 ]</font>

And best for last...

My large metallic skirt - you know you want it

That FOnewm there is actually at max height
    Yes, there is hope.

Pictures courtesy of Kef, TheOneHero and Vielka.