Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Skorpius:
    Del Ian: T_T
    Del Ian: FOmars like that make the baby Ian cry.

Thanks you for supporting my idea that nothing is uglier than HUmar, people

Hey, some FOnewearl's aren't too bad, although some of them look stupid. I just found the pic of my FOnewearl, which I don't think is too bad compared to some others.

See, covered up

Other than that, I think that HUmars look a bit... stupid in certain ways. (the barcode on the side of the head if you have one of the hairstyles.)Why a barcode?

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-03-27 02:28, Kef wrote:
    Thanks you for supporting my idea that nothing is uglier than HUmar, people

I would have to agree with Wazzy, some of those completely random RAcasts costumes are so...ugly

See? Even Wazzy thinks so Tycho

teh ninja'd

Very well, you can have this ugly thing if you all can't agree on something.

Ain't that NPC pretty?

Zombie Elly, if you are stupid.

[quote]

And best for last...

My large metallic skirt - you know you want it

That FOnewm there is actually at max height
    Yes, there is hope.

Pictures courtesy of Kef, TheOneHero and Vielka.

Hmmmm.... You know.... That isn't actually bad....

EDIT: (sigh) I'm retarded... I can't even post some quoted pictures...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: biggabertha on 2005-03-27 06:26 ]</font>

Close up pic of my FOney, this is the only make-up I can stand on one. Well, I reckon she's better than some other FOney's Ive seen..

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Newms can look pretty cool, RicoRoyal's FOnewm is proof of that. Like Jason said, it's because of the clothes. All classes can look hideous, but all of them can look decent as well. I personally think small RAcasts with flat heads look bad.

On 2005-03-26 19:11, Ian-KunX wrote:
    FOnewearls are the ugliest fucking things in existance.

Nothing else comes close, not even the sluttiest, skankiest HUnewearl dragging under the weight of her 42JJ breasts...
    It looks like you just hate the class for some reason. You should say that, instead of blaming it all on the possibilities of the class's looks. I find a lot of FOnewearls ugly myself.
    But who are you to judge a girl's looks anyway? <_<

On 2005-03-26 18:53, Kef wrote:
    Nothing is uglier than a HUmar, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Humars can look okay, and RAmars and FOmars can look pretty horrible too (I have some particular ones in mind >_>), but.. I share your opinion.

EDIT:

See? Even Wazzy thinks so Tycho
    No! Shut up, my RAcast looks cute! ;-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-03-27 06:59 ]</font>

Don't Diss FOnewms, mine has awesome Monomate shoes!

Yes, I do hate FOnewearls for a reason, Tycho. The reason that they're all fucking ugly.

FOnewearl is the ONLY non-droid class where there is only one face I'd even ever consider using. HUmar? 2 and 4. HUnewearl? Forget the numbers, but it's the purple eyes and the green eyes. RAmar? The one with the goatee, the asian-looking one and the one with the camoflauge paint. RAmarl? The one with purple eyes and the one with camo paint. FOmar? 1, 2 and 4. FOmarl? Almost all of them, really. FOnewm? 1 and 4. Even the female droids each have two tolerable heads.

FOnewearl? Only one that isn't hideous is #4. Guess which one half the world uses? Oh, and because of the way the proportions are done, if you try to make a tall FOnl so it's not a bloody 5-year-old child, the eyes on that one look really fucking ugly. Plus the FOnewearl does not increase in height well. X_x; She ends up looking as ugly as the HUmar's knees. >_>;

I also hate her costumes. All of them. Some look better than others, sure, but at the end of the day? They're all god-awful. Hell, there are several FONEWM costumes I like. I can even tolerate a couple of the HUnewearl costumes, and I hate them! FOnl? Ugh. No.

I loathe cutesy. I despise cutesy with a burning passion. There is no way to make a FOnewearl that is both non-cutesy and non-ugly. Sure, you can make it non-cutesy, but then it's ugly, as stated before.

FOnl has been, is, and shall continue to be the ugliest class, and the only one of which I have NEVER seen an example I actually like.

The closest you can get to a decent FOnewearl:

Face #4, any skin tone.
    The hair with the bandana and the braids.
    First row red or second row blue costume.
    Middle height, normal-sized breasts, or flatchested if you can manage it.

(See: Ep1 Elly, or the FOnewearl I had on GC before I killed her for being ugly/my second BB c-mode FOnl)

This is the ONLY FOnewearl combination possible that's not completely crap. And I still don't particularily care for it. Even HUcast, whom I also hate the looks of, is better in that there's a couple of decent ones possible. And even if there's only one RAcast design I like, I like it so much that I use it. XP

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.