Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

I remember when HUmars were all overused Sephiroth or Goku look alikes, I think they're all ugly. Same with FOmars.

But now I think really fat RAmars are ugly. XP I used to have a friend who had a fat RAmar...named fat. >_>

Ian, I pretty much share your opinion on all of those, except two.

I can't really decide on this one, so I don't know.

You're right, this one looks okay (nice to me). But I have no problem with the shoes (used to them?), and to me she doesn't look too skinny (I'm skinny myself, so >_>).

Other than that.. yes, you're completely right.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

My brain. It hurts.
    Awww, I thought that one was kinda cute, in a weird kinda way.
    The way I see it, not all characters can look beautiful. I think the "ugly" ones are just way more interesting!

BTW i think my FOnewearl looks just fine!

Sorry, but the FOnewmans look quirky, not ugly. It's the HUmar that are truly ugly. I mean, a large behind is one thing, but what's with the uneven arm sizes? It sure doesn't look like a gauntlet.

But then again, nothing is more freightening than a large, fat Racaseal.
    ^_^'
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

You know, people bitch about the HUmar's costume design, and it's the only human costume in the game that makes any sense as far as armor goes. Characters in PSO block with the left arm. Gee, guess what HUmar has on his left arm? Yes, the armor thing on his forearm, and also on his shoulder. He also has more armor on both his shoulders. And since characters in PSO use(mainly) their right arm when attacking, guess which arm doesn't have a bunch of crap on it that would slow down attack times?

I dunno, it makes perfect sense to me. Sure, it's not 'pretty' or whatever, but jesus of hell, people, it's BATTLE GEAR. It's supposed to be utilitarian, not 'sexy' or 'cute' or whatever the hell you're all on about. Stop fapping to your newearls long enough to think about practical issues. -_-;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2005-03-29 12:07, Ian-KunX wrote:
    I dunno, it makes perfect sense to me. Sure, it's not 'pretty' or whatever, but jesus of hell, people, it's BATTLE GEAR. It's supposed to be utilitarian, not 'sexy' or 'cute' or whatever the hell you're all on about. Stop fapping to your newearls long enough to think about practical issues. -_-;
    Um, yeah! Utilitarian rules! Now gimmie my chainmail bikini.

After playing KoF and asking why is there fire and ice coming out of those guys and their attack motions make no sense, we came to a conclusion that making sense has no place in a video game and it's all about how cool the characters looks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Notos on 2005-03-29 12:25 ]</font>

Well, there's something to be said for that viewpoint. Too bad I think that some of the variants on the HUmar's costume look pretty dang cool.

I like my HUmar.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.