Thread: Blue Rag Rappy!

Can you find rare enemies while doing quests too? Whoever has found a rare enemie, what skill level were you under and were you doing a quest? I have not seen one rare enemy =/

In need of Anger Management

well i have found nar lilys and red pufuilies.....the pof's on vhard caves 3, i was shocked, and nar lilys i find on vhard caves ...well...anywhere...i even found one with my lv 20 character on normal....no good weapon dropped from it....but as for hildablue and al rappy, i have yet to meet them....i hear your best chance to see a al rap is to do the hunters guild missin "fake in yellow" or somethin, where that chick is in the rag rap costume.....all you fight is rappys....so keep trying that

Yes, you can find then in quests. I don't think it really makes any difference what your level or character is. the only rare spawn I've ever seen was an Al Rappy (blue bird) when I was about level 10 and going through the Fake In Yellow quest (normal difficulty).

If you do see them, make sure you dispatch them and collect whatever loot they drop -- it's generally really good stuff (of course, really good stuff is relative -- the Al Rappy I killed dropped me a Star Atomizer, while rare spawns killed by higher-level characters on harder difficulties will drop correspondingly better stuff.

Socrates

Well you can find a AL RAPPY (blue rappy) at lv 5... which I did with my HUCAST ID bluefull... Doubt this matter but Just to let you know... I deleted him already cuz I started a RAMAR.. its too bad I cant find one now.. I can't get the item that al rappy droped with my hucast cuz it ran... like all other rappys... and i only got 100 exp which is a + still I didn't get the itema nd that pisses me off...

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/waking_morpheus/rare_spawn.htm" target="_New">
    Here are some pics of rare spawns.</a>