if you were to be "brain dead" and only kept alive by life support? Obviously most of you have heard that today Terry died when they stopped feading her. But what would YOU want for YOURSELF. Personally, I'm not exactly sure, as the thought never really crossed my mind untill all of this came into the news.

If there was no chance for me to regain normal functions, let me die right away. If there is a chance for me to recover give me five years, then if I can't communicate my wishes, let me die.

I may change this, but that seems to be what I'm currently believing in (I think a few years ago it was 4 years).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-03-31 16:19 ]</font>

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

If my brain has died, my personailty and all thethings that makes me, me is gone. I would be all ready "dead" in a sense.

Just long me go, there is no point in suffering a proloned life with no meaning, that would be a true hellish existence. All things must die at some point.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-03-31 18:09 ]</font>

If I was brain dead... hmmm... kill me. It would be better to be in the unknown after you die than do just be lying there not being able to communicate with the outside world.

Even if I weren't braindead, I sure as fuck would'nt want to be bed-ridden. Euthanise me then and there. Oh wait, you can't, it's appearently illegal to die with some dignity instead of suffering.
    Look, he did it again.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

On 2005-03-31 17:48, ABDUR101 wrote:
    Even if I weren't braindead, I sure as fuck would'nt want to be bed-ridden. Euthanise me then and there. Oh wait, you can't, it's appearently illegal to die with some dignity instead of suffering.
    amen.

The Original Bullet Magnet

If im brain dead and basically just costing money to prolong the suffering of my family and laying in a bed that is desperately needed i say kill my ass dead!

It may sound kinda weird to some of you, but keeping me alive in that circumstance would simply be keeping my soul trapped in a shell thats broken and useless and would have given out on its own a long time ago. if someone hadn't went to the trouble of keepin me alive.

PEACE!!!