Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Darkness Shredder

I was wondering how many people are on normally. Also where's a good legit server. I use to use a couple hacks and can dupe but... ITS TOO EASY! I cant stand it. I only duped for the protection from BSOD. Now I just use my cheating chars for offline. Thanks in advance and is PSU coming out for GC or PC other than PS2 otherwise I cant play it.

I play online. Quite a few people do. There aren't any "legit ships". You just have to find some other legits and stick with them. No mean feat if you're looking for 100% legits. Most people cheat in some way these days.

PSU is coming for PC and PS2, no other platforms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-31 22:42 ]</font>

People mostly play on Blue Burst now, which is the new PC version of the game. It has server-side saving and is almost impossible (though still possible, but extremely hard) to hack. Sega's actually doing something to stop the cheating this time around too. They actually banned a whole European ISP to stop one hacker.

I still play the GC version of it, it saddens me how the online world goes nowadays.

I play lalot online and am 99percent ligit . I only one duped weapon which was given 2 me. My Brother in law just started playing online. He's 100% ligit. (Till he gets corupted on the online world) So you still can find plenty of people to play with and as far as FSOD goes... i really am astarting to believe that it is getting better. I have walked into lobbies this week with infamous FSODERs and wasnt bothered.
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

On 2005-03-31 23:21, GyroidFanatic wrote:
    They actually banned a whole European ISP to stop one hacker.
    oh God! Please tell me it wasn't BlueYonder!!
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

I still play, just get someone's card from PSOW world and search them all the time. You can plan games before you make them too.

Darkness Shredder

How do you play a japanese game? Or do the people that play it know japanese.

You play it like any other game. Japanese games don't magically prevent any non-Japanese person from playing them.

On 2005-04-01 14:55, Gold wrote:
    How do you play a japanese game? Or do the people that play it know japanese.
    Because PSO isn't exactly the hardest game to memorize >_>