Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rant Subject: Slow Walkers

So, in my school, you have 3 minutes to get from class to class. In my school, there is a kind of existence where close friends stay in their own groups, and refuse to move while they are talking. Or, if they are moving, go exxxtreeeeeeemellllyyyy ssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwww. So, to the talking turtles: I don't care if you're late to class because you weren't fast enough, because it was your own fault. But I sure as fucking hell care if I'm late because of you. So far, I have been able to dodge through all of these crowds and get to class on time, but I just know that one day, one time, this species of talking turtles will delay me long enough to make me late, especially to my Spanish class, where I will get a lunch detention. I know it's only a lunch detention, but I have a reputation for not getting in trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-04-04 11:58 ]</font>

Push and shove through them. I do it to couples making out in the hallways, and it makes me happy inside.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

On 2005-04-04 12:03, Cynric wrote:
    Push and shove through them. I do it to couples making out in the hallways, and it makes me happy inside.
    Ditto.

Fuck 'em, they shouldn't be congesting the walkway anyways.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

[Insert Insult Here]

Pushing = They Tattle and You Can't Counter... It's gay, but true...

On 2005-04-04 12:16, HUcastShinobi wrote:
    It's gay, but true...

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2005-04-04 12:16, HUcastShinobi wrote:
    Pushing = They Tattle and You Can't Counter... It's gay, but true...

Anyway, I suggest "slipping" through them, though your bookbag might "accidentally" cause some rib damage.

[Insert Insult Here]

Do you forget that there are preppies everywhere? They are total morons, they think they own everything, and if they don't get their way, they go through drastic measures to make your life a living hell! (as bad enough as mine is...)

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2005-04-04 12:49, HUcastShinobi wrote:
    Do you forget that there are preppies everywhere? They are total morons, they think they own everything, and if they don't get their way, they go through drastic measures to make your life a living hell! (as bad enough as mine is...)
    Yeah, they're so gay. I mean, like the level of gay is in such gayness that the gayocity is at least 7.5 gay molar units.

solsti...you make me feel funny inside .

Sometimes, if you feel like being rude, just push them out of your way. Sure, they may not appreciate it, but YOU don't appreciate them being so damn slow.

Ok ok ok.....

Rant Title: 7th Grade Revolt.

In my crazy school the 7th, 8th, and 9th graders are incorporated into one. Folks up North here call it "Junior High." We have 5 minutes to get from class to class.
    Im walking along going to science and all of a sudden everybody just stops. Its like time froze. I yell "Come on people, one foot in front of the other and repeat. Its not that hard of a concept." I then look to see what the commotion was about and there is literally a wall of 7th graders standing there chatting. Me, always looking out for the good of society, trying to keep the world spinning at all times, pick out the biggest 7th grader (Big 7th grader, what an oxymoron ) and shove him aside. The other sevies begin to scream and swear at me because they are that cool and I just walk to my class. I walk in saying "Stupid wall of Seventh graders, everybody is gonna be late." My teacher is POed and runs out there, yelling at the seventh graders to get against the wall.

It was a bad event turned into a good one, seeing as how Ms. True is the scariest teacher ever.
    So tact, I am right there with you. You have every right to be angry, just shove them aside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rabid on 2005-04-04 17:35 ]</font>