I can't decide what I should get for my HUcast, he is on lv 50 now, with mats, units and a mag, he has just over 800 ATP. I want proffessional advice from HUcast users what type of weap is the most versatile and useful. And also which special is the best as well. (I was told Beserk is the best but I need to know from as many people as possible) Thanks!

Lv 50, hmm...

Using an S-Rank on a Lv 50 HUcast is a bad idea to begin with, unless you are not in Ultimate.

If you are in Ultimate, you will miss like crazy since S-Rank don't have excellent ATA and cannot have hit%

S-Rank Sword is a good choice for a HUcast, with Jellen fo easier soloing.

I was gonna say S-Rank Gun, but I doubt you have 180 base ATA.

S-Rank Twin is good, but hunters have access to good twin sabers like Demolition Comet, Black King Bar, Meteor Cudgel or Double Cannon.

S-Rank Partisan, if you like partisans, is the best partisan in the game.

Do not choose S-Rank Blade, even if you love daggers, it has 35 ATA, awful for a HUcast.

Last possible choice is S-Rank Slicer. Not the worst choice, especially if you add Zalure or Jellen to it, but then again, you will lack ATA as HUcast.

All in all:
    1) Sword with Jellen
    2) Slicer with Jellen
    3) Slicer with Zalure
    4) Twin with Gush

Berserk is only if you play online a lot and with good FOs, it's a risky special on a droid, up to you.

Thanks for the help Kef!

S-Rank Gun eh? You know, I always knew my 5/6/189/0 mag would come in handy one day... What special would you reccomend? Jellen or Zalure? Beserk online only with good forces? Luckily, I know a few... But say for instance I have a Sword with gush and a sword with beserk (S-Rank Beserk and Chain Sawd with high hit%) would that be okay for soloing? (I honestly hate returning to town for mates and my Chain Sawd 25% hit has been a god send until I lost it on my HUmar from FSOD. Damn HUmar...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: biggabertha on 2005-04-09 21:24 ]</font>

Zalure on S-Rank Gun, definitely, I have it on my HUcast, it's awesome.

You already have S-Rank Sword, no use getting two, really.

PSU Machinema Producer

Sounds good berserk... I think that Hucast are really good in rapid and powerful attacks, so really powerful weapons are good.

Best Damn Force in the Universe

I agree with Kef. I would use zalure on the gun, and berserk on the sword. A twin is nice as well. A word to the wise. Get your s-ranks backed up! I can see why legit players do not want to use dupes, but with your s-ranks it is a different story. There is nothing non-legit about getting the s-ranks that you earned backed up. PSO is not suppose to fsod in the first place.

Thank you all for your help, I couldn't understand why S-Ranks are so hard to get, but then I thought about the amount of time invested in them and then all those grinders... The hardest part is naming them though... 8 letters... All my names have either require a space, or is 9 letters long...