jees man, i'll tell ya....im sure all you pso addicts suffer the same side-effects from after your first week playing this game. lets see, ill make a list:

lack of sleep
mom tells you to get off, but the controler is stuck to your hands and your eyes are glued to the tv, just waiting to find a rare weapon in the ruins before those other....bast....um.....players }
an addiction to finding new and rae weapons....
the list goes on but im in class, cant do to much before im discovered....but let me tell you something i thought was very NUTTY!
my 2 friends are brothers. they shared the same dc. they each started a pso character when it first came out and were both addicted since. well the older brothers character got erased somehow. so, reluctantly, he tries again...same character...same name...so he makes it to lv 40. as he saves him game one night, he sets his controller on the couch. unbenounced to him as he loos away, the controler falls to the ground, vmu flies out, character data, deleted. so, again, he wants to keep trying, since pso has him more addicted than the kids at my skool on cocaine. so....as i play one day online, he chis brother comes online. i say hey, whats your bro doin? and he says...playing pso... and im dumbfounded....i say "wtf?" an he says...guess...to my amazement, this game had him o addicted....that he boguht a new DC and PSO game. this is crazy....."Behold, the power of PSO" the things people do for this game....im late for work everyday....