Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it strong?

Are you the same person who asked about the garanz parts? If you are, please take the advice given you in that thread by numerous people.

Again, this thread belongs here http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=7&127764

Someone just stop the fucking spamming. T_T

CloudRunner- Go and try to actually READ all of the replies to your threads, USE the links and do the work yourself.

My friend wanted to know so she posted this to get the answer quicker than looking threw that whole big thing.
    MY FRIEND!!!

I have doubts about that. You wouldn't have gone on the defensive right away had it been a friend who was posting under your name.

She does not go on the computer alot and she has no PSO account here. So I dont really care if she posts under my name cuz i' nice....
    NICE!!!!

Cloudrunner please learn to use the GUIDES. The information contained therein should answer most of your questions and it will spare you the wrath and ire of the other members. It's nice to see new members joining (like yourself) and you can learn alot about PSO both from the guides and from the other members here but try to adhere to the forum rules and also remember to do a little searching first before posting questions.

ENEMY PARTS

Peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-04-22 14:06 ]</font>

COOL SIGNATURE!!!!! O.O
    some people r oafs

On 2005-04-22 14:07, CloudRunner wrote:
    COOL SIGNATURE!!!!! O.O
    some people r oafs
    Some people are spammers:

Anyway, this thread has served it's purpose, let's just let it die.

On 2005-04-22 14:07, CloudRunner wrote:
    COOL SIGNATURE!!!!! O.O
    some people r oafs
    Now you're trying to provoke people for no reason. Think about your actions and what cause they will serve in reality before you make such... useless remarks. They only come back to make you look bad.

Of course, I could take my own advice in that light, concerning the reply to another thread of yours where I was asking why you were laughing out loud.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-04-22 14:10 ]</font>