I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Did I make a request for this before? I can't remember. Oh well?

Basically, I want a drawing with all 6 of my Bloody Art members (Bloody Art is some evil group I've made for my stories, so it's not important?) using some of the new Ep4 items!

Ok, basically, Budokai is really tall (As tall as FOnewms go) and those are my best frontal snaps of him >_> (I noticed I mostly take pictures of his backside... for some reason?) I want him to have equipped the Commander's Blade. His mag is Preta, and his shield is Blue Ring.

Gold.EXE, on the other hand, is as short as HUcasts go (But only slightly shorter than tallest FOnewm... haha, PSO proportions XP). For his weapon, I want him to have the Guren, his shield to be the Garashia (?), and his mag Deva

(Garashia)
    (Guren)

Yamikarasu and Cocoa (Sisters), as short as HUcaseals can go. Yamikarasu's weapon to be Unchou, and Cocoa's weapon to be Vivian. Both of them equipped with the Yata (?) Shield. Yami's mag is Bhima, Cocoa's mag is Preta.

(Unchou)
    (Vivian)
    (Yata)

Reiianuo (Rein, for simplicity) is just a little taller than Yamikarasu. Her weapon will be the Raj De Fe, and her shield to be Rupika. Her mag is Sato.

(Raj De Fe)
    (Rupika)

Camo (Sorry, this is the only picture taken of him @_@) is taller than Rein, but only barely shorter than Gold.EXE. His weapon I want to be the Heaven Striker, and his shield... probably nothing? Mag is... Hamburger... >_>;

(Heaven Striker)

Excuse my ignorance on the Ep4 names, the weapon names are from the first post of this topic and the shield names I guessed from the file names from Saitomu

I know, big request. But... fun for those interested in drawing the new weapons?

Whenever I get PS6, which should be soon, I'll work on a couple.

I would work on a few of those, but I have no idea what any of those weapons look like, since I dont have Ep3 or Blue Burst. No offense but the tiny little screen caps dont really illuminate it well for me. Maybe if I could find a more up to date PSO artbook...all I've got are for ep1&2...

I Know you don't know me, well lets be frank no one knows me.. but im gonna see what i can do..

I'll try out somethimg simple, just for kicks

Ok I sorry. The pictures just don't have enough quality. I can recreate the suits with episode III since I dont have 4. But I can't do the weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2005-06-20 19:38 ]</font>