On 2005-06-26 07:17, UrikoBB3 wrote:
This is the first time I've seen this happen on Episode 3. Since I don't have the online connection anymore, I can't upload a snap of it either.

Me and my brother were playing a 2vs2 match, using our Arkz Machine Decks. First turn, and we both got good rolls. He summons his Sinow Zoa, and I summon my Sinow Red. No problems with the Zoa, but my Sinow Red wasn't....red...

Instead, it was a horrible mix of blue, brown and pink, as if the game hadn't skinned it properly when it loaded the Sinow. Everything else still worked fine, but it was wierd having a rainbow-coloured Sinow Red...

Does this happen very often?
Not to me per say, but I did run across something similar on ep1&2 with Monkey King Bar and Black King Bar, now they look almost identical BKB is black MKB is brown. Now sometimes if someone has one out and someone else whips out the other, they will look identical, apparently the hardware has trouble displaying them both simultaneously. There are many wierd glitchs in the game that involuve display in all episodes.