Hey.

Okay, I've been playing PSO Blue Burst, having lots of fun and what not. But I'm kinda annoyed with my mag. Back when I played the gamecube version, I was stuck with this Kama Mag as well, and I really don't want to have it, since it looks like two stupid ducks flying around me.

Anywho. I wanted to know if it's possible for me to get an Apsaras, and who I'd have to give it to? My current character is a HuMar with an ORan ID.

My mag is
    Kama
    Level 87
    120% sync
    20/58/8/1

And if I can't work the apsaras, is it possible for me to aim for even a rare mag? If not.. I guess I can always come across another mag, and build that one up with something in mind. Thanks.

Also, would it change when it's level 99 on my character, or I'm gonna have to make a different character with a new ID, etc to get the apsaras/rare mag if possible?

Thanks alot.

Yeah, I was looking at that, I just wasn't sure if I can change it again into Apsaras, I can definitely do it.. just have to raise mind it it'll be good to go. So can I do that then? I just don't want Kama, haha.

On 2005-06-26 08:36, DarkShadowOZE wrote:
    Yeah, I was looking at that, I just wasn't sure if I can change it again into Apsaras, I can definitely do it.. just have to raise mind it it'll be good to go. So can I do that then? I just don't want Kama, haha.
    Sure, you can make an Apsaras with your Oran Hunter. The requirement is POW > MIND > DEX.

Also, look here for the requirements for a 4th level mag:
    http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

Okay, I basically have it at Pow>Mind>Dex now, it's at level 99, Mind is 11, Dex is 10.. but it didn't change.. does that mean it changes at level 100? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm new to this trying to get the mag I want thing. Heh.

If that's a yes, then in 10 minutes I should have an Apsaras and then I can see what to do to get a rare mag, thanks.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention I can trade with my friend and get that mag to evolve or whatever. At level 99 or level 100 is it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowOZE on 2005-06-26 10:32 ]</font>

Mag's have a chance to change every 5 levels I think it is, so 100 would be it.

Alright. So I don't need to hand the mag over to a friend to have it change then, right? I don't wanna mess this up when I'm that close, haha.

Okay, awesome. Apsaras is all mine now. Thanks alot everyone. Now I'll just work on getting a rare mag. Heh. Thanks.